Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #1

Introduction

Hello SMBers...Wasn't sure if this is the right category to post an introduction, but here goes. I have been lurking around the site for a while now trying to learn as much as I can about the SMB. My wife and I met and took a tour with Alan at SMBF a few weeks back. Learned a lot and saw some cool stuff. We have been backwoods camping and exploring Ca and NV for many years in our 69 Bronco and have had some great times and found some awesome places. Its a lot of work to pack all the gear, wife, daughter and dogs into the Bronco. We have always drove the Bronco to and from the trail with no doors and a rag top, so our distance of travel has been limited. I have been looking for an alterative way to explore and expand our range with some comfort features we lacked in the past. I realize the SMB won't go a lot of the places we have gone in the pass, but it would be nice to have a bathroom and a bed. I have started doing some interior design trying to figure out what would work best for us. This site as been a great starting point and help with a lot of options and idea's.

Rjmcv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #2
Site Team

Garage
Re: Introduction

Welcome, you could always tow your Bronco behind as well. Hope you end up with the van of your dreams.

Dave

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:21 PM   #3

Re: Introduction

Thanks for the welcome...I still plan on using my Bronco for the extreme stuff here in N.Calif. It would be nice to be able to tow the Bronco to other area's out of the state and explore.
Rjmcv is offline   Reply With Quote