Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2007, 06:41 PM   #21
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Land Rover, Now you're talking!

Seth, thanks for the tip, I hope I don't need to employ it too soon... When I get my van, I'll come over and meet you. Look forward to it.

Well, now I just gots to post a shot of my Rover...
Wanted to mention that I went to Jeffrey's gallery exhibit of his photos. Very, very nice. Jeffrey told me that photography is a hobby of his, but if you ask me, it could be his profession. An SMB will be the perfect vehicle for his photo safari's. I'm expecting some great shots of his SMB once he gets his.

Herb

Old 06-27-2007, 06:44 PM   #22
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jage
So the engine light... they are now claiming that the turbo is fine diddly-ine and that it was something they forgot to reset. But guess what? The "part" for the airbag was the wrong thing (supposedly) so I'm still having to take it back to the dealership later this week- but I'm happy to at least have it back in the meantime.
Glad to hear the turbo is fine. Even for items under warranty, no one likes to have parts fail on a vehicle, especially on one that's such an investment.

Herb
Old 06-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #23

Garage
Thanks, Herb. It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely family.

I will making some fine images of a Sportsmobile in action, as soon as I get one! I've been shooting Land Rovers for nine years. And other things. This van will dramatically change the way I operate on photo excursions. Comfort at last.