Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2018, 06:03 AM   #11

I'm a med mal lawyer and am happy to speak to you. I will tell that I have experience with CRPS and those cases are tough. My cell is 720-663-8289.

John

JFlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:07 AM   #12

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitH View Post
... Stinks when bad things happen to good folks, hoping something positive can become of it.
you know my wife has the worst dang luck ever, but somehow she keeps smiling. i don't know how she keeps a positive attitude through all the crap she gets dealt, but she does. she is determined to get through this and get her life back. just wish there was something more i could do other than moron support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbender View Post
Another with no advice, but certainly wishing you the best. I'll also reiterate how fantastic and diverse this group of folks around here is - good call posting here.
tyvm! we really appreciate it mr bender

and yes, this group is amazing to say the least. one member here has reached out to me and offered his assistance in numerous ways over the weekend. reiterating the fact that its more who you know than anything else. we couldn't be more grateful for his graciousness and hospitality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoxentrix View Post
As many here, I also am unable to provide guidance that would be beneficial. I can though sympathies with, and acknowledge, the mental frustration you both have endured - your predicament hit close to home! We just went through something very similar, but not to the same magnitude.

Wife's first surgery this past September ended out leading to 3 additional major surgeries. Collectively about 5 weeks in the Hospital, almost 6 months away from work, and months of Physical therapy. We were also very fortunate her Company & Insurance were outstanding - Accommodating, Concerned, and Flexible beyond expectation.
Wish i could articulate words that would comfort, but in that absence I'm certainly hoping someone is able to provide direction that will.
its so crazy how many of us end up with these kind of struggles. i posted a oem lsd for sale on expo. the gent who bought it ended up having a wife that is going through a very similar experience as we are.

sorry to hear about your ordeal and hope your wife is either on the mend or rehabilitated. the great insurance was really nice but since so little is known about crps that nothing is approved for it, so insurance covered very little. her surgeon has been our biggest asset. he pretty much gave her the fentanyl patches for over a year. shes now on oxycotin to help with pain...of course out of pocket now. the prices for the uninsured is just nuts. i think shes paying 300 a month for them

we truly appreciate the well wishes and yes, i cant begin to tell you how much we appreciate people taking the time to respond and try to assist in whatever capacity they can. means so much to us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWA View Post
While many of us have never met in person and may never ever there's no harm or imposition asking for help in any way we could collectively provide. You can see we're eager to assist even if not able to help directly.
theres a time when you have to drop the pride and admit defeat we are there. i don't like asking for help from folks, but i have to think about the big picture. we tired. its time to reach out and we are so thankful for everyone who has replied with either advice or their sympathies. we appreciate both so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
I'm a med mal lawyer and am happy to speak to you. I will tell that I have experience with CRPS and those cases are tough. My cell is 720-663-8289.

John
John, i will have my wife reach out to you today. you have no idea how much we appreciate you taking the time to speak with us!

wife started calling nationwide last week, but the responses were less than ideal. were hoping that since it was Friday that we were just catching folks taking off for the day and that today we will have better luck!

as far as the wifes current condition, we got her out to a hotsprings for the first time since her operation on Saturday. she just needed out of the house since the previous 3-4 days were spent battling pain and not being able to really get outta bed. she was able to last about 20 minutes before her foot started hurting. temp of water was 102 degrees. its a start and we will take it!
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote