Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #11

Send a message via MSN to bettyford
Have a great time camping buddy..

Ron

Old 04-13-2017, 06:28 AM   #12

Garage
Sad story, the sort one hears too often these days. Glad you all are getting past it. Have a great time camping. Nice to see your wife smiling.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:47 AM   #13

Garage
^^^ thanks marret and I totally agree. Hear about this crap way more often these days. It's sad indeed. But very over the ordeal and onward to the camping!!

thanks ron. We are very excited about this trip!! Leaving as soon as it's light enough to load up the motorbikes!

Bverhulst, I've noticed the same. Not a lot of inbetweens, people either love it or are appalled by it. Apparently this wacko was appalled and intimidated.

And if the wife wasn't on crutches she would have been parked in the back of the lot. It's typically the habit unless we're in the civic, lol.

Anne, sorry to hear about your experience in wv. Pita... this lady is lucky my wife was drugged up. I've seen her call out two drunk ******** treating a waitress like garbage when we very first starting going out. I thought they were hitting on her till we calmed her down enough to get the whole story. I seriously had to hold her back. She never did tell us what those guys were saying to that waitress, but it really upset her. Those two guys had have felt like chumps getting called out by a 100lb 5.5 girl and backing down, lol. I knew right then and there that I loved this crazy chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsweezy View Post
What a joke. Glad your past this and out enjoying some much needed relaxation time. Hope your wife continues to enjoy yalls vacation and gets better (if that's how crps works?).
Definitely a joke and definitely past the old hag! Appreciate the well wishes but only 1 in 2 hundred thousand people get this condition. So no one really knows anything about it. We're basically on our own now. With the combo of fentenal patches, lyrica, Percocet, and some essential oils some friends turned us on to we are spiraling upward and very happy with the progress in just the last week

Ok it's getting light out and time to head to Oregon! Have a great weekend folks and thanks again for sympathy and listening to my font rant.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:41 AM   #14

It's the same sort of in your face activist mentality that we see, hear, and read about 24/7 in the news. It's their way or the highway. They simply have a very difficult time of being nice to other people when an opportunity to possibly gain something presents itself. Understanding and cooperation are non-existent.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's pain and physical problem and, hopefully, things will get better for her very soon.

James
James4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:01 AM   #15

Garage
Dang it all; that's no fun! May that inelegant human being disappear completely from your radar.

Please give my best to your wife. Living with a body that isn't working properly takes a tremendous amount of fortitude and courage. And sharing your life with someone who has a body that isn't working properly requires the same. None of it is easy. I hope you two have a great weekend away. You certainly deserve it.
Ready to Rumble!
Glider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:00 AM   #16

Sounds like a nutcase!! I wouldn't have been pleased to walk out and see that tire so close to my vehicle....but I am very reasonable and not a dick and would have been fine once no damage was found!!

Have fun camping, glad you are both getting back out there.
Gtbensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #17

Hey Shea, sorry to read about Crystal and your experience with yet another wacko. Seems common decency is in decline and the filters have all been removed for some of these people.

The pic with the Trasharoo (or whatever it is) hanging out back there is classic. Looks like an absolutely perfect parking job to me! No wasted space! Have an awesome weekend camping, glad to hear Crystal is feeling somewhat better and able to get out. Cheers!
Old 04-17-2017, 07:15 AM   #18

Garage
Good luck to your wife for a fast recovery Shenrie...
Old 04-17-2017, 07:23 AM   #19

Garage
^^^ thanks ray and that's too funny... I said the same thing. for not even checking once, that was a badass park job imho. I would have got a few feet away, then a foot, then a few inches and called it good. that was one try for her. now if she would have just checked and pulled forward enough to not be touching and it would have trumped anything ive done thus far, lolol. either way, im guessing this wacko still would have called a towtruck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James4 View Post
It's the same sort of in your face activist mentality that we see, hear, and read about 24/7 in the news. It's their way or the highway. They simply have a very difficult time of being nice to other people when an opportunity to possibly gain something presents itself. Understanding and cooperation are non-existent.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's pain and physical problem and, hopefully, things will get better for her very soon.

James
ty james. this lady had her father in law with her and apparently he was just sitting on the tailgate whistling away like hes sat through the same bs before. some people are miserable inside and do there best to bring everyone to their miserable place.

appreciate the well wishes as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glider View Post
Dang it all; that's no fun! May that inelegant human being disappear completely from your radar.

Please give my best to your wife. Living with a body that isn't working properly takes a tremendous amount of fortitude and courage. And sharing your life with someone who has a body that isn't working properly requires the same. None of it is easy. I hope you two have a great weekend away. You certainly deserve it.
the wacko only got brought up once the entire weekend and only to share around the campfire with all of our friends. so unless she tries to make a claim, its water under the bridge.

I will pass along the well wishes to my better half as well. my wife draws the shortest straw so often....its so hard for me to watch helplessly. just breaks my heart shes a tough little thing though and if anyone can conquer this condition it will be her! shes planning on trying to go back to work part time in may. I think that will help a lot just getting her out of the house for a few hours each day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtbensley View Post
Sounds like a nutcase!! I wouldn't have been pleased to walk out and see that tire so close to my vehicle....but I am very reasonable and not a dick and would have been fine once no damage was found!!

Have fun camping, glad you are both getting back out there.
oh I wouldn't have been pleased either, trust me. however I sure as hell wouldn't have called a towtruck and made a damn scene like this lady did. screaming at the top oh my lungs that I couldnt leave the parking lot. I mean cmon! yes my wife messed up. we aren't denying that at all, but this lady wasted a ton of peoples time including law enforcement. just overkill in my book. this wackjob must not have got enough attention as a kid...

either way, all that said. we had one hell of an amazing weekend. I am beat to hell today and the wife was passed out cold within a couple of hours of being home. dead asleep by 7:30-8pm. me by about 9, lol. its gon be a rough day for me today, hahaahaha.

really appreciate the well wishes for my wife ill pass them along once she wakes up.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:21 AM   #20

^^^^
Oh I am not implying that women had any right to go off the deep end like that. I have dealt with people in similar situations.

How was the weekend camping?
Gtbensley is offline   Reply With Quote