Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #1

Public thanks to CarringB, Jage, Scalf77 and others!

I've owned my 98 SMB for a bit over a year now, and have modded and upgraded many things in that time. The SMB Forum has been my constant source of inspiration and help along the way, and I honestly could not have done many of the things I did without the help of people here.

I want to publicly thank all of you who contribute on a regular basis, answer (sometimes silly) regular questions, and generally support the SMB "lifestyle."

I'll highlight three people, among the many, that have often gone the extra mile: Jage for running the site; CarringB for his seemingly bottomless wealth of Ford van knowledge and willingness to share it; and Scalf77 for his ability to explain electrical diagrams and concepts so even layfolk can understand them.

And finally, DONATE! If you haven't thrown a couple of bucks into the coffee can to support this site and its great resources, and to help keep us ad-free (and Jage's kids in diapers), click on "contribute" in the link in the site header. How much would you pay your local repair shop to diagnose just one of the issues in your van?

BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #2

Re: Public thanks to CarringB, Jage, Scalf77 and others!

Good idea Brian, I think I will. Thanks for the inspiration, and of course I thank the same 3 and many others.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #3

Yes. Double Ditto!
Old 09-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #4

Now say it with me HIP HIP HOORAY !!!! HIP HIP HOORAY !!!! HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!!
stanw909 is offline   Reply With Quote