Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #11

Re: So you think your van is tough? Check out this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldercrest
I'm sure that roll cage is safe and engineered to support the weight of the whole chassis...
I used to pass one of these attractions on a work run I had. They didn't drive the thing over about 5 miles per hour. They have about a 2 acre lot with a few bumps, and by that I mean bumps. Maybe 3 foot hills they would drive over at 5 miles per hour. I don't get it. Probably $20 or more for a 5 minute ride. Who would pay for this and/or consider it entertaining? Your point is a good one but they are never gonna flip one of those things as slow as they go.

Well that's no fun!

Old 10-23-2014, 08:04 AM   #12

Garage
Re: So you think your van is tough? Check out this one...

^^^ no kidding. that thing should be equipped with a 5 point harness and helmet for each passenger and be catching air at least once a tour, lol.

personally, id take the van zeta posted over the first one any day of the week. that would be a badass backcountry access snowcoach.
"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote