Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2016, 04:10 PM   #21
ctb

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ctb
THE ECONOLINE IS DEAD!!! People are looking at our rigs like classic cars now! Can't get something you want? OH the prices will soar!!! I love my van and know it will get sold one day, and I will move into Sprinter mode...but me thinks that the market is only going to get better before it gets worse (for sellers that is)...When (oil prices) gas goes crazy again, some (buyers) people will look at our rigs and might say too poor of gas milage....but then, those are the folks that WON'T be buying any of our rigs....like asking the gas milage at the Ferrari dealership....Our rigs are so special, so cool looking, and so much cheaper than some of the alternatives (Earth Roamer) out there....just be happy you're in the "CLUB" and have the OPTION to make your money back if you HAVE to sell....and as I have said many times to those who missed out on the Econoline....go buy a gently used one and go have it converted!!! you'll still have to pay a premium, but it will be built to YOUR specifications...either way...Its GOOD to be in the club!

ctb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 06:45 PM   #22

Had my choice 2 years ago either a preowned E350 or ordering a new 4x4 Smb sprinter, went with my 08 E350 and never looked back. Pumped a ton of dough into my custom build and NEVER looked back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer
Tienckb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:01 PM   #23
tlg

Garage
Well said CTB....very well said.