Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2016, 08:15 PM   #101
MSD

Garage
RIP Ramsey. We never meet.. but when I was looking for a new van, you were the guy willing to check out a potential rig for me... Thoughts and Prayers to your friends, family and loved ones...

1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:01 PM   #102

Very sad news. Life is short... enjoy every day.

"A job worth doing is worth doing at least twice."
ANZAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 10:10 AM   #103

I never met the guy personally other than a few comments we have exchanged on this forum but I knew he was an expert and well respected at just about anything mechanical he touched. I saw rallypanam's avatar and it brought sadness to my heart and just wanted to pay my respect.
jydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:29 PM   #104

So sad to hear this, what a loss! I Am honored to have met Ramsey. RIP
dig255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 02:15 PM   #105

Had lunch with John from Agile yesterday.. looks like the family is planning a service/event of some type in the mid-October timeframe in San Diego.. Details to come.

Also talked about my idea about heading to Baja, and we agree the best bet is sometime in the spring/early summer.. Trying to squeeze in something between mid-October and the end of the year would be challenging with the holidays, and the weather will be nicer later in the spring.. So we're gonna do it, but it'll be a few months.. I'll let everyone know the plan once it comes together.
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #106

Thank you for the update Rally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer
Tienckb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:08 PM   #107

[QUOTE= Trying to squeeze in something between mid-October and the end of the year would be challenging with the holidays, and the weather will be nicer later in the spring.. So we're gonna do it, but it'll be a few months.. I'll let everyone know the plan once it comes together.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rob, I'm going to make every effort to be there, and spring time may just work out for me. I know it's way too soon, but the further in advance this can be planned, the better the turnout could be. Certainly as the date gets closer, we should talk with Jan to see what her schedule looks like too. Then there is the idea of a monument of some sort. I bet we have some artistic folks around here that could design something incorporating his love of racing, Sportsmobiles, Agile off road and Baja in general. Perhaps made of steel plate with a waterjetted design and set in cement. If you (or someone else) were wiling, you could start a fund to pay for it, and I'll pledge the first $50.00 Thanks again for getting the ball rolling...........
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #108
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Thanks for the update, sounds like a great plan.......looks like the 2017 San Felipe 250 is March 30-April 2, would be fitting to coincide with that. Either way, I'm in.
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:49 PM   #109

Easter is April 16th. We are in if the trip is in March or the first week in April. The soon a date is set the better for all.
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 07:15 PM   #110

I don't anticipate setting a date before the dust settles from the formal ceremony, but we'll get it set as soon as is feasible.
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote