Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #1

EB 51 Anyone?

Hi Everyone... I've been lurking on the forum for about a year now, and never posted. I'm a SMB dreamer, maybe someday owner if it's in the cards for me. But I live in Santa Barbara and see Jage's rig and a few others every now and then. It always makes my day.

I was just curious if anyone had an Extended Body van but with the RB 50 layout in it, so as to leave some additional room in the rear. I believe this is considered the EB 51 floorplan. I've completely designed a van on paper with all the options I'd be looking for in the event that one day I can work it into my life, and get it past my wife I think this is probably the floorplan that would best suit my needs, but I'd love to see some pictures of it and get an idea of really how much room is left at the tail end.

Thanks so much in advance for posting pics if you have a rig like this.

AVG

avidge is offline   Reply With Quote