Old 10-12-2017, 08:18 PM   #1

FLAKwagon in Alaska - Full video tour of Van

The Flakwagon has in fact made it from Florida to Alaska. We bumped into a Chris from Tinyhometours who happened to see us on Instagram. He did an excellent job on displaying this van. (check out his other videos if you like tiny homes and vans) I have spent almost an entire year building out this van to be a full time live in van for me and my girlfriend. We lived in it for almost 6 months. We are now staying the winter here in Alaska and wont be using it much as we are staying in a cabin and bought a truck. I am giving some serious consideration into selling the van and building another rig. Because it one off its hard to get an accurate valuation of the van. I am wondering if some of you could provide input into what you think the van is worth. I would like to think somewhere in the $30k-$40k range is possible. Heres a few stats. If you just came here for the tour, I hope you enjoy!

2006 Ford E250
4.6L V8 - approx 120k miles, 13mpg fully loaded. (always fed royale purple)
Automatic Transmission
Moog- Ball joints, tie rod ends, polyurethane bushings, drag link
Blistein Shocks Front and rear
Powerstop extreme duty brake pads and slotted rotors (FRONT)
Moog Heavy duty coil springs (FRONT)
Timkein wheel bearings
Rear Hellwig swaybar
Superspring- leaf spring helpers (REAR)
BFG All-terrains 245-75r16 (Only 15k miles on them)
Aftermarket Alloy rims 16x8

Sportsmobile penthouse - New weather seal, new hardware, Raptorlined penthouse and roof, New canvas 2016 (Sportsmobile north), Chromoly tubes inside scissor arms, shoulder bolts, Vent fan, new trim work, tuned springs, led lights.

2 -160 watt Grape Solar panels
2- Trojan T105 6v Batteries (225Ah)
40A MPPT charge controller
Kreiger 2000w inverter
3 way Dometic fridge
16 gal freshwater tank
10 gal grey water tank
3m water filter
12v waterpump

Many many other little features that would be hard to list or remember. Its a long video but it does give a full and in depth look into our van. Thank you to Chris for making this video. And I know I said it in this video but THANK YOU SPORTSMOBILE FORUM MEMBERS! Much of this van build would not have been possible without you.
Flakwagon is offline   Reply With Quote