Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2017, 11:40 AM   #1

MG camper?

Hi MG,

First post from a lurker. I was going to email your website, but figured I would put this up in case it would help anyone out. I have 5 kids (12-4) and am looking for a road tripper that I can take on the beach, not necessarily a full on camper. That being said, I would love the flexibility of being able to sleep 7 for a night here or there. I combed through a bunch of threads and more or less figured I wasn't going to find anything that we could sleep 7 people in, and resigned myself to buying a 4x4 sprinter with an Aluminess/awning on the roof and tent camping/hotel when we need to. Anyway you think you can come up with a better solution? Also, if there is no better solution, what's your opinion on the value of a transit 4x4 conversion vs a sprinter stock 4x4 value wise for my situation?

If this wasn't asking too much already, I don't want a motorhome because this will need to have daily driver capabilities.

Opinions from anyone else are of course welcome.

Thanks

lilBigDd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:25 AM   #2

Garage
Hi met a guy with an 4WD E450 ambo that made it ready for 7 peoples to sleep in. He is in NC. Ask Chris (U-Joint Offroad), he knows him.