Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #1

My 07 Sprint mods are finally done. No $$$$$ left

Love this rig. I picked up an 07 Sprinter cargo van with the PH top installed at SMB in Austin TX in November 07. They had the color and Sprinter package I wanted so I flew in and picked it up and drove back to So Cal. I got all the electronics installed at Audiophonix in Laguna Hills CA (Pioneer GPS- Dish Network-Sirius etc.) before taking it to Fresno for the conversion. I chose the removable platform bed so I could haul stuff when not camping. Two 40 AGM batteries ,exterior shower, large reefer and microwave etc. After SMB West was done it went to San Diego to Aluminess for custom roof rack-tire carrier-rear ladder- halogen lights. The front light bar was installed by Full Tilt Off Road in San Clemente. (a major pain as the bar did not fit as per the manufacturers instructions.) Had the wheels powder coated black and all lights replaced with LED's.
Installed the MBZ conversion, sent the last kid off to college and headed to Canada with the wife.
Life is good!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
12.JPG   PICT0009.JPG   PICT0001.JPG  

stevepar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to surfgeek33
Re: My 07 Sprint mods are finally done. No $$$$$ left

Nice Rig! Which part of Canada are you going to? We also took a trip up North last year.

"I do, cellularSTEVE" :o)
surfgeek33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #3

Re: My 07 Sprint mods are finally done. No $$$$$ left

We did the whole coastal trip with most time spent in Washington. Lake Quinault is an unbelievable place and one of our favorite spots on the Oympic Peninsula. Did the San Juan Islands and over to Victoria and a little bit of exploring Vancouver Island. Back south to the Columbia River Gorge to central Oregon and down to Crater Lake and then bombed home to So Cal. Spent about 3 weeks on that trip. Can't wait to do it again as soon as the kids head back to school in September.
In the mean time lots of fishin' trips in the Sierras.
stevepar is offline   Reply With Quote