Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2017, 08:15 PM   #1

Stolen van

I saw this on c-list San Diego and felt bad for this guy so I'm posting because who better to spot a stolen 4x4 van than smb & 4x4 van owners,click on pic to enlarge thx
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9418.jpg  

Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:27 PM   #2

Garage
man thieves suck 😕 hope the guy gets his van back. awesome of you to post this up. here's the add and a couple bigger pix.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...236641779.html

"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM   #3

Garage
Good intentions, and I feel bad for the owner. I hope they find it but if it's been more then a couple of weeks that baby is in some third world country by now.
Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:17 AM   #4

I had a couple $25-k mx race quads/trailer/tools/riding gear etc stolen back in 2007 visiting my dad in Las Vegas,I work my azz off to have nice toys/enjoy life,my stuff never to be seen again,took me years to recover/get a new set up so when I see adds like that I reach out by email with a few words of hope and to make sure that people double check with police that their vin # is put into the ncis system(think it's national crime information system) so that if a dirt bag gets checked in another state it will pop up and get his azz arrested!
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote