Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2017, 02:20 PM   #11

For the greater good: If anyone ever needs a place to stay near the Seattle airport, for say, a 6 a.m. departure and you want to stay in your rig and close by, there is a great rest stop just south of the Airport. It's the Seatac rest area Northbound (only I think) on I-5 and has RV parking away from the idling big rigs with a free dump station and water fill up. I was pretty impressed honestly, but free is ME!

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:33 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
For the greater good: If anyone ever needs a place to stay near the Seattle airport, for say, a 6 a.m. departure and you want to stay in your rig and close by, there is a great rest stop just south of the Airport. It's the Seatac rest area Northbound (only I think) on I-5 and has RV parking away from the idling big rigs with a free dump station and water fill up. I was pretty impressed honestly, but free is ME!
Good to know! Say, how did you stumble upon this from TN?
Old 06-27-2017, 04:07 PM   #13

It is only Northbound on I5 it's probably 15 mikes south of SeaTac airport. It's a nice rest stop. Surprised you were able to find space. It is usually full almost ever night with homeless people living in every type of vehicle you can imagine.
Nrobert10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:13 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by achop View Post
Good to know! Say, how did you stumble upon this from TN?
Wrong turn at Albuquerque.

We were on a rather long, rambling tour of the PNW last month. We shipped the kids home early and their flight out of Seattle was at 6:30, so we had to be close to the airport REAL early.

Wow, Robert, it was ok that night!

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote