Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #1

Greece/Europe with Ford e350 SMB and Jeep JKU

Hey guys and girls,

you realize the forum is getting more international? One after the other your beloved Ford SMBs are migrating to Europe! [no - no politics here!]

I like to present you my trip report from september last year. We visited the Peloponnes Peninsula in greece together with friends in their Jeep.

It was a nice trip in our van in a region where you will probably meet an other of that kind.

The report is an automatic translation from german. So be aware. ... What I don't get is that smiley at the beginning of it all right after "Ford". It was not me who put it there. And it is not there in the german original.

Well... here it is:

https://translate.google.com/transla...054&edit-text=

Tell me what you think!

Cheers!

Philipp

'10 Lada Niva
'04 Nissan 350Z
'67 Alfa Romeo Giulia
chetubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:03 PM   #2

Garage
Greece/Europe with Ford e350 SMB and Jeep JKU

Love it. Would love to do something like that. Heading over there in a few months to tour around but not in a SMB
mgtstumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:44 AM   #3

Garage
Very cool trip report of your journey in Peloponnese Philipp. It's a long time I've been there, should plan to visit that place again...
Old 01-29-2018, 02:56 PM   #4

Philipp, Airfe and Timur - Wonderful pictures and story. The translations made a few things very funny! Big hugs to all of you!

I really wish we could have made that trip with you. It seems getting Beastie 3 certified for Europe may be quite an effort. We are allowed 90 days, after that we should be required to get the certifications done.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Philipp, Airfe and Timur - Wonderful pictures and story. The translations made a few things very funny! Big hugs to all of you!

I really wish we could have made that trip with you. It seems getting Beastie 3 certified for Europe may be quite an effort. We are allowed 90 days, after that we should be required to get the certifications done.
Thanks Ray!

Yeah well. The google translation is quite hilarious. But this time I had no time in writing it in 2 languages as I did in the US trip report.

I hope you get it done with beastie! If you need shipping companies I can give you a contact.

CU

Philipp
'10 Lada Niva
'04 Nissan 350Z
'67 Alfa Romeo Giulia
chetubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:29 AM   #6

That's awesome!

I will do something similar this year...
MartinB is offline   Reply With Quote