Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2018, 11:15 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrie View Post
Got to Agile around 9:30 Monday. Talked to Jesus and John about the conversion. Paid them half the cost. Then John took me to the airport in a van they had just completed but not dialed in yet. It rode smooth and seemed to handle very well. The next time I will see my van will be April 16th. Am looking forward to getting it back and heading to Arizona, Mexico, and Texas before heading home.
I called Agile on Monday to chat with John, but Jesus said he was taking someone to the airport, that must have been you. It's nice you had a good drive through L.A., everytime I go through it really sucks. Just trying to change lanes is a chore since an opening never lasts long enough to double check before moving over, forget using turnsignals, your only pointing out an opening someone else will squeeze into before you do. Anyway, talk with John about the Mexico part of your return trip, he knows it really well. It sounds like Glen's gonna be busy for quite a while...............

Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 04:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikracer View Post
April 16?! Oh man, when I got mine done it took them 3 weeks and it was hard enough waiting that long.
April 16 was my choice. Saves me driving the van back to Oregon and then driving back to Arizona a couple of week later.

John said that it usually takes them about three weeks to do the conversion. They like some additional time to drive the rigs and dial in the shocks and suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctictraveller View Post
I called Agile on Monday to chat with John, but Jesus said he was taking someone to the airport, that must have been you.
Sure was.
larrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:54 PM   #13

The guys at Agile are great! I just wish I would have found them sooner as it would have saved me a bunch of money. They were working on the black van the day I picked mine up. It's a nice looking rig.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:17 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrie View Post
April 16 was my choice. Saves me driving the van back to Oregon and then driving back to Arizona a couple of week later.

John said that it usually takes them about three weeks to do the conversion. They like some additional time to drive the rigs and dial in the shocks and suspension.

Sure was.
Too many plane crashes in the news lately but I'd say if Jesus took you to the airport you're in good hands. Hope it worked out ok.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote