Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2016, 07:08 AM   #11

Garage
^^^ lmao, dude dem craggy feets were some tired dogs. the heat from an open fire is exactly what they needed. that pic represents how wonderful that point in time felt. good enough to put my drink down and capture a moment

dave, anytime your in this area id be more than happy to show you around. or anyone else for that matter. lots of people just cruise through here on their way to someplace better. we got good stuff to see here, even if your only gonna be around for a night. if I can help get ya setup around a nice fire for an evening, just lmk

"understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of your car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of your car, horsepower is how hard your car hits the wall, and torque is how far your car moves the wall."
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 10:08 AM   #12

That is awesome Shenrie! It has been a long time. My casting instructor loves S Idaho and wants to move there with his wife, so now I want to go back and see why he loves it soooo much.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:08 PM   #13

Garage
Shenrie, great pics and report. I lived a couple of years in Ontario, OR and really enjoyed that high desert. So many places to be in the middle of nowhere, so quickly. Southern Idaho and the surrounding area is really a magical place. I remember one time way back when we found an out of the way campground on the Snake and nearly rolled the Toyo over itself going down the steepest grade I'd ever seen. I'm convinced they made that entrance on purpose just to scare away the masses. Scared the bejesus out of me. But the camp was so worth it.

We used to drive around out in the desert just to see how many unusual rock formations we could find in a day. Great place and I miss it.