Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2017, 05:23 PM   #1

We could really use some help here.

Ramsey’s widow (Agile off road) is hoping to join us on our trip to Baja for Ramsey’s memorial and to view the Baja 1000. She is currently in Todo Santos and is looking for a co-driver for the trip North to San Diego in her Sportsmobile. I don’t know the exact dates she is looking at, but it will probably be a week or so prior to the race on the 16th of Nov. It would be a great chance for someone to get a guided tour of Baja, and to experience the Sportmobile life if they haven’t already done so. This would probably involve a quick flight to Todo Santos and then a few days drive North to San Diego. If you’re interested, let me know and I can put you in contact with her so you can discuss the details. She’s a wonderful lady, and we really hope someone can help her out. I'll be out of touch for a bit after Sunday, but you could also call John at Agile (619 328 1297) for her contact info.

Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:24 AM   #2
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
That would be pretty special if she were a part of the viewing party and planned memorial. Jeff, I didn’t want to just do it, but maybe copy this over to the Ramsey’s memorial thread? Might get some more eyes on it......
Q’s-Not that it matters to me but just curious. Is she wanting to head to SD first, then come back down with one of the groups? Or is she wanting to meet up with us in San Felipe for the race and memorial? Hope this works out.....

'03 Ford E350 7.3L Diesel
SMB RB50 w/CCV top
Quigley 4X4 w/Deavers & Agile RIP kit
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by REF View Post
Q’s-Not that it matters to me but just curious. Is she wanting to head to SD first, then come back down with one of the groups? Or is she wanting to meet up with us in San Felipe for the race and memorial? Hope this works out.....
I really don't know yet, the only other rumor I heard was that she was planning on selling the SMB once it got to San Diego, but that's just a rumor too. I do think she plans to join us for the race and the memorial, I think that's why she's headed North.
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote