Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2016, 08:26 PM   #31

That wiring diagram site is awesome! Tech Authority used to have a free site with all of the Cummins diagrams but they took it down and replaced with a subscription service. I had managed to save a bunch of the diagrams I needed but there were still a few I didn't get before they took the site offline. Thanks for posting! I got what I needed now!

mgmetalworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:21 PM   #32

Truth be told, I picked that one off of FTE.com in their electrical section.

I wish I could find the actual diagrams for the junction boxes with the harness pins and their corresponding fuses and relays, but at least I can eliminate a large portion and just hunt through til i hit one. Seems like there's a lot of unused positions

This little exercise will make wiring other stuff in a breeze.
Flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:30 PM   #33

The wiring manuals have that information in them. It isn't in one big table but every circuit from beginning to end is labeled with connector info plus all of the connector pinouts and harness information in the back.

The BJB and SJB sections list out every fuse and its corresponding connector position if you look carefully.

You have the printed manual right?
Old 09-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #34

I guess I don't. I'm winging it. Are these the service manuals?? I intended to pick them up eventually.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:39 PM   #35

Go get yourself one of these...

2012 Ford E-150 E-250 E-350 Van Wiring Diagrams Electrical Service Shop Manual

2009+ are the same. No changes that I've noticed...
Old 09-28-2016, 08:34 AM   #36

Done and done!! Thanks!

And thinking about it, since I have a somewhat stripped down van as it was a cargo, I am gonna need more than a few circuits for stuff like power seats, rear view camera, etc.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:47 AM   #37

It's all there in graphic detail.

Those books are invaluable for customization and maintenance. Everyone should own one. I have the full set of service manuals and they have a lot of great detail. The whole set was under $100 too.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:26 PM   #38

Wiring book coming tomorrow, will make for some light reading at the beach this weekend.

Found out the hard way that the 030700 HDAC64 connectors are a specialty item from Molex and work with a Tyco Crimp Terminal P/N 1393366-1. This seems to be a Ford special since they probably standardized crimps and Molex won the contract for the connectors or something silly like that. Took Molex a week to call me back, then they missed the email, but I found the part number on a spec sheet from some random source. Plugged the PN into mouser and it also spit out the compatible connectors.

The project continues......
Old 10-05-2016, 05:15 PM   #39

I guess I could have posted the part numbers and saved you the trouble. I have loads of those connectors and terminals around here. Sorry...
Old 10-05-2016, 05:39 PM   #40

Eh, no worries. I owe you for all the generous info already. It's also a learning experience with this stuff, I now know more about connectors and terminals that I really should. Your help has been invaluable.