Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2007, 12:26 AM   #1

Open letter to Twolost

This is an open letter to Twolost

Dear Twolost;

I have just spent the last hour and a half glued to my laptop reading your build chronology. (Yes I am a slow reader and it does say something about my life.) I found it ironic that when I was busy reading it my wife was watching an episode of Desperate Housewife’s. The irony is that your chronology has the earmarks of a great TV show. It runs the gamut of a drama, documentary, sitcom, and just a little bit of horror thrown in. And like every good TV show you left us with a great cliffhanger. What happens in the new season, (after September 13 or build day 220)?

Did the roof rack fit, did the camera and light bar get installed? What happened to the tires and generator, and most important, DID GREG SURVIVE?

No fooling, I really enjoyed the story. With any luck I will place my order within a week or two. Not that anything you say would change my mind in general, but I would like to find out how things worked out. PLEASE finish the story. I was in Fresno on September 17 and don’t remember seeing your rig, so I assume you have taken delivery. Perhaps you are off salvaging some of the Canadian Rocky vacation.

If anyone is interested in a great read try this link:

http://www.twolost.com/TWOLOST/ASPX/SMB/chronology.aspx

… Charlie

charlie56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:58 PM   #2

Garage
TWOLOST: Back in town... 10 minutes ago

I will update our site in the next 48 hours - in addition to posting a number of delivery and trip report pics here.

The short story is that my wife and I did take delivery of our project SMB on 09/17/2007. Delivery went very well and we did not have any significant problems.

On our journey home, we hit Yosemite, Bonneville Salt Flats, Yellowstone, Glacier, Banff, Jasper, down through Whistler BC and home again in Washington - approx 4K miles in the past two weeks. Our SMB runs and operates very well.

Many pics to follow... :-)

Cheers,
---Bruce--- (epic-exposure.com/albums/adventure/)
twolost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to 2much8ntenough
Old 10-02-2007, 12:41 PM   #4

I love that popcorn guy,,,, why didn't I think of that.

https://sportsmobile4x4.blogspot.com/
panion is offline   Reply With Quote