Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2007, 02:59 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to jason_leaf_indymac
Which SMB West sales person do you recommend and why?

Which SMB West sales person do you recommend and why?

jason_leaf_indymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 04:26 PM   #2

Greg White

Cause he's great. Very good attention to detail.
Dagger Royalex Legend 16 foot canoe (white-water)
Maravia New Wave 13.5 foot raft (fishing and white-water)
Ed in Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:05 PM   #3

Our representive is Greg White and I have nothing but great things to say about him so far. He was incredibly attentive to our needs when we went to the factory at the end of June. Afterwards he has always quickly returned any phone calls and/or emails that I have sent him (and there have been a lot). He has also been extremely helpful with suggestions along the way. I can easily say that this has been the most pleasant sales experience that I've ever gone through.

However, some of my friends used John Feld several months back and said the exact same things about him...
Old 01-16-2018, 12:19 AM   #4

bump to an old thread

so in 2018 - who are the sales people at SMB West that are awesome?

I seem to recall Brian (dont know last name) being praised recently in a thread... ?

thanks
LosAngeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:13 AM   #5

Brian Furrow has been our lead and has done fine. He's busy, of course, returns emails in a reasonable time and steers us towards appropriate solutions.
EmMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:51 PM   #6

Brian has been our contact since we ordered a Sprinter 4x4 last February. He has kept us updated on our schedule to receive the Sprinter and what Mercedes plans are for the 2018. Brian has answered all our planning questions, in detail, and made a number of great recommendations. We would recommend him to our friends.
north40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by north40 View Post
Brian has been our contact since we ordered a Sprinter 4x4 last February. He has kept us updated on our schedule to receive the Sprinter and what Mercedes plans are for the 2018. Brian has answered all our planning questions, in detail, and made a number of great recommendations. We would recommend him to our friends.
Please be aware that there are two Brians who are SMB sales people, one in Austin and another in Fresno. The one in CA is Brian Furrow. I don't remember the surname of the Brian in TX.

As far as I know, all SMB sales people work very hard and will do a good job for you. SMB West is backed up for a long long time. When I send an email to Brian F. in Fresno, it is sometimes a week before I hear from him, but that is not because he is inattentive. That's just how far back in the queue I am. When I do hear from him, it is often time stamped between midnight and 2:00 a.m. in the morning. The poor guy works 80-100 hours a week to keep up with the demand and never complains about it. He also has a little boy with a physical disability who has to have frequent surgeries, but he still does his job. The economy is good right now and as far as I can tell, all SMB personnel are working their rear ends off and doing their best to please customers. Now sometimes there are things they can't do because of Mercedes or RVIA prohibitions, and they aren't able to violate their contracts with those entities, but if there's something you want that doesn't violate those terms, they will bend over backwards to do it for you.

I would encourage anyone reading in this thread simply to allow SMB to assign you to the build manager who has the current lowest case load. They all will do good by you and requesting someone who already has more builds to manage only overloads him more and causes him to have less time to dedicate to your build than someone with a lighter case load.
TomH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:29 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngeles View Post
bump to an old thread

so in 2018 - who are the sales people at SMB West that are awesome?

I seem to recall Brian (dont know last name) being praised recently in a thread... ?

thanks
BTW Los Angeles, appreciate that you searched and revived existing threads, rather than just starting new threads. I see you did that one at least one other thread recently.

Herb
Old 01-16-2018, 08:56 PM   #9

Ditto to Herb’s comment above. Helpful people here are even more helpful when it is obvious that questions come after research.

Austin’s Brian is Brian Dollar. We worked with him on Flint and would happily do so again.
Old 01-18-2018, 05:57 PM   #10

We have used Nick twice, 1st SMB got totaled. Nick was always right back with a response to my picky questions and gave good service all around. Can't say the same for the service dept.
johnolden is offline   Reply With Quote