Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2019, 12:53 AM   #1

Garage
Truck Claws 2019 Discount

Hi all. I contacted Truck Claws and they’ve agreed to give Forum members a $30 discount for the next two weeks, until 6/18/2019. Discount Code is “SPORTSMOBILE2019”. Here’s the email I received:

Sorry for the delay in response, I had to get approval for the discount. I would absolutely love to offer you this promotion again. Last time around I got a lot of positive feedback from the Sportsmobile customers and everyone was very easy to work with. I have activated promo code: SPORTSMOBILE2019 for $30 off TruckClaws II and TruckClaws II with Extender Bar Kits. The code will work at TruckClaws.com for 2 weeks and expires 06-18-2019 at 11:59pm Eastern. Sorry I cant extend for longer but all the discount code websites will eventually pick it up from Google and we want the discount to be tailored for Sporstmobile members doing a group buy. Shipping is free in the USA and typically will arrive at your door within 3-5 business days from the day you order. TC II Kit Link: https://truckclaws.com/emergency-tire-traction-aid/ TC II kit with Extender bars Link: https://truckclaws.com/tire-traction...xtender-combo/

To the offroading types that are buying 2 kits for their Truck let them know Extender bars work best on the rear wheels and a combo kit is not necessary for the front tires. For those buying two kits we still maintain even for 4x4's that you will most likely get the best performance when putting 2 Claws on each of the rear wheels rather then all 4. For those who really want to use them on the front wheels because they have a 4x4 make sure there is lots of clearance or you would have to keep the steering wheel straight because turning the wheel reduces clearance. Always read the instructions BEFORE use for best performance and safety. Let me know if you need anything else!

Regards,
Nick

Old 06-05-2019, 07:45 AM   #2

Dern, I coulda used a set of these last week!

Thanks for the code.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1559742186706.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	27746

Click image for larger version

Name:	4158.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	27747
JFlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:23 PM   #3

Be sure to measure your clearance before using/buying these.

2010 SMB
www.xtrememobileadventures.com
Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 06:54 PM   #4

Garage
^^^What Carl said, AND if you dont have a lot of clearance the front wheels are a concern.
I have good clearance and put them on for a dry run (just to practice) and get a feel prior to ever needing to use them. It became evident they would do some damage on the front fenders if I decided to make any turns...just one of those minor things that's good to know ahead of time.