Too many emails / Do not email on Topic Reply
The following instructions are for disabling email notification on topic replies. You can still opt out of email notification for individual topics, these are instructions on changing the default behavior of your account.
1. Click on the Profile link at the top of the page (You are logged in aren't you?)
2. In the left hand menu you will see an option labeled "Board Preferences"
3. Click on Board Preferences and you will see a new item in the left hand list "Edit posting defaults"
4. Click on Edit Posting Defaults and look for the option "Notify me of replies by default".
5. Choose the radio button "No" and Submit.
You can still subscribe to individual topics by default and you may need to unsubscirbe to past topics that are still emailing you.
In an individual topic you can disable email notification. (From the Home page use the "View your posts" in the upper right peach area to see all threads you've posted in, which is likely all that you're subscribed to)
1. At the top of the topic page the first link directly below "New Topic" is "Unsubscribe topic"
2. Click Unsubscribe topic and return to topic
If the first link is "Subscribe topic" then you are currently not subscribed to that topic.