Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #11

Re: Bad Experiences with Discount Van Truck? Good ones?

bed showed up today 7 1/2 weeks after ordering it.

the quality seems good/appropriate for the job and pricepoint.

the bed extension which sits behind the sofa bed did not get built in the same style as the sofa bed, and did not get the dual stage foam like the sofa bed, even though I requested it that way. I am bummed about this, but probably too worn out to deal with waiting another 2 months. I want to sleep on the thing.

teeots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #12

Send a message via MSN to bettyford

Swivel showed up installed works great.
I did have to call them 3 times to get it sent thank for the posted here got me on the ball and up there Ass.

Ron
Old 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeots
bed showed up today 7 1/2 weeks after ordering it.

the quality seems good/appropriate for the job and pricepoint.

the bed extension which sits behind the sofa bed did not get built in the same style as the sofa bed, and did not get the dual stage foam like the sofa bed, even though I requested it that way. I am bummed about this, but probably too worn out to deal with waiting another 2 months. I want to sleep on the thing.
Teeots,

what exactly did you order and can you post a pic or two? Also when are you installing in your van?

I ask because I wasnt to order two of the 52" princess or dutches seat beds to replace my center two passenger bench seats, the idea being that I can still transport 6 people in the back but when I go camping with the wife I can fold both flat to give me a 52"x96" bed

Luke
Old 09-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #14

I ordered a 52" wide dutchess bed. Difference between princess and dutchess is that the dutchess is 2 stage foam. much more comfortable than the single stage (I know because my seat bed extension came in as a single stage= body comfortable, head and shoulders not comfortable.

If you used them as 2 rows, I would have to check to see what the spacing would be in order for them to come together when folded flat. I will try to take some measurements and photos for you tomorrow after work. they move forward quite a lot when folded down.
teeots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #15

Teeots, looking forward to the measurements. If you could measure the back and bottom cusion 52"x?, the frame front to back and how far spaced apart, the space from the top of the cusion to the frame when laying flat on both sides and I could probably figure out how far they would need to be spaced when in the upright position to fold flat into one large bed

I was just going to order two dutchess seats and hope I could make it work with my factory seatbelt configuration LOL

Thanks a million

Luke