Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2019, 01:25 PM   #1

Pricing Advice - 2012 E-150 2WD

Hey all, I am unfortunately looking to part with my 2012 Ford Econoline E-150 4.6l 2WD van. This was my personal project a couple of years back but it just isn’t getting the use it needs! My wife needs a new car so I am needing to sell. It is an 8-passenger regular body van (all captain’s chairs with row down middle). Currently at 99,986 miles. Below is a list of what I’ve done to it since I purchased it in 2016:
Toyo LT265/75R16 Open Country A/T II tires (x5 including rear spare) installed in 2016 – Approximately 15,000 miles on them
Pro Comp Alloys Series 69 16” Wheels in flat black finish installed in 2016 (x5 including rear spare)
Camburg Ford E-Series Van 2wd 97-14 Baja Performance Lift Kit installed by Camburg in 2016
Camburg Ford E-Series Van 93-14 Baja Front Bumper installed by Camburg in 2016
Hella Rallye 4000 Halogen Euro Beam Lights (x3) installed by Camburg in 2016
Aluminess double loop roof rack with 3” slats and removable crossbars for Thule accessories
Aluminess rear tire rack installed by Aluminess in 2016
Aluminess nerf bars installed by Aluminess in 2016
Aluminess passenger side ladder installed by Aluminess in 2016
Agile RIP kit with Agile tuned Fox shocks installed by Agile Off Road in 2017
Agile custom rear leaf springs installed by Agile Off Road in 2017
Sony XAV650 multimedia receiver with rear view camera installed in 2016
SCT X4 Performance Programmer Device w/ 3 custom tunes by 5 Star Tuning
WeatherTech all weather mats in front seats
Trasharoo Off Road Spare Tire Trash Bag
Everything is very clean with no rust or major damage. There is a small dent in the back behind the spare tire. There is a minor scratch at the driver’s door that was repaired prior to me purchasing it and there is a scratch in the powder coat of the front bumper. Other than that, everything looks and performs great! It just deserves better than sitting in my driveway…
I’ve got well over $30k into it but I don’t know what a reasonable price would be. Let me know if you could provide some thoughts and insight. Thanks so much!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5651.jpg   IMG_5652.jpg   IMG_5653.jpg   IMG_5654.jpg  

ryry4730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 04:38 PM   #2

Oh, this is a tough one. It has all the right additions, but i don't know how much those are worth to other buyers. Plus, its relatively new. Would be a great starting point for a build. Toughest selling point is the 4.6 as that precludes doing a heavy build or towing.

Looks good, would make a great beach cruiser. I would say start between $20-25k and hope for $18-23k?

The lower the price the faster it will sell, obviously. If you are in a real rush, I would price it at $19k and ask for offers. Maybe take it to a dealer and see what they would give you for it? Then remove the aluminess parts and sell those.
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:01 PM   #3

Aw man! I had to circle back and check out your van yesterday while visiting a friend in Nipomo, thought I was gonna make a new van buddy.
TheLetterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 09:50 AM   #4

If you want to part out your goodies let me know. I'll swap you stock parts too. The van alone is worth $13k, $23k wouldnt be out of the question for it as it sits I would think.
dadvan is offline   Reply With Quote