Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2018, 11:31 PM   #71

Sleep is over rated..fabric and lift arms FINNALLY showed up...departure for Monongohela is 9am Friday...shit shit shit...1am..arms in..fabric stitched and window screens in..gotta pick up 65 yards of Velcro and stitch it in top and bottom..and glue other side to the frame...but the top WILL go up in Monongohela....sleep be DAMNED!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wanderer-RRORC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:49 AM   #72

Excuse me...
And had three other E350s...
Bbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:57 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbasso View Post
Excuse me...
Sorry if that came off a little rough I had a 88 F-350 crew cab long bed that would literally beat my kidneys to death in 2 hours with the same leaves from front end that people are putting on their van...

I sold it more than 12 years ago and just thinking about leaves from Front End makes my kidneys want to bleed...

Old 05-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #74

had an amazing trip down through the Monongahela National Forest Seneca Rocks Spruce Knob Canadian Loop where I took this up a Class 2 Trail and ended it Blackwater Falls had a great time

Next step is to get the support in so that it'll lift straight do a little bit of Maintenance work get some ac lines cuz I about died it was 80 to 90 degrees all weekend with no air conditioning added another one of the double charge ports to the dash tight some seat bolts little things like that

Old 05-25-2018, 08:58 PM   #75

$350 in hitches for $165 from a guy who wholesales them on Craigslist....took an HOUR to do both...neat little spring wires to pull the front hitch bolts thru the box frame...only had to drill out 2 holes in the van frame..every time o use that step drill bit it makes the $50 I paid for it easier to justify!!

Now time to build some accessories for the hitches..and firewood will be easier to haul...and put the trailer away...

Oh...and scored a cargo box for $8

Old 05-25-2018, 10:28 PM   #76

I just noticed you have a newer grill, the gas version, to compare, how are your current EOT and ECTs?
Old 05-25-2018, 10:45 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbasso View Post
I just noticed you have a newer grill, the gas version, to compare, how are your current EOT and ECTs?
I don't really have hard numbers for those..gauges show middle most of the time..lemme see if my Odb app will let me add the Delux PID and give me those gauges and I can let you know

Old 05-26-2018, 12:52 AM   #78

Don't worry, if you had the #s off hand...
Thanks
Old 05-26-2018, 04:38 PM   #79

Spent some time today messing with the top...and over an hour lowering it properly..

Gotta get the panels made...shopping for plastic and or aluminum diamond plate...

But just one end let it stand fairly securely...

Inside standing height is 6 1/2 ft from floor!! 30 in top rise....I think bed panels might be made soon for minions.

Old 05-29-2018, 09:33 AM   #80

Well....algebra SUCKS... But only 3 more hours than I wanted to spend outside when its 92*...so thankful I have a 48in barn fan and a big exhaust fan that blasts air thru the garage too...

Somehow I didn't get a pic with it up!!

Much math...much angles...got me close..but 2 hours of figuring and drilling to get it to close in the right spot...but the front side support arms are DONE!! I can shake the entire van with them all the way up!! Top is ridgid and awsome!!!