Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2018, 12:57 AM   #1
ctb

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ctb
Found this retailer driving by...

We took Sporty and saw a Cub game last week (Wife's first time to Wrigley...what a game... 9th inning 2-run tie HR, then walk off homer by Rizzo...now she'll be spoiled!) week then headed north to a hidden spot we found on the "Ultimate Campground" app...called Illinois Beach State Park (trip report soon) anyway...I saw a Chevy 2x Sportsmobile on a lot, but when I got home and looked it up on their website I saw that they have several!!!!...AND not bad pricing or offers I mean there is an '09 that looks clean and has low miles...just a heads up for the folks looking... I think this is the website thing and if not...Petite RV Sales, Waukegan, IL...I hope this pans out for someone!
2009 Ford Sportsmobile RB30 Pewter 4x4 RV Sale

If you zoom the pic, you can see the Chevy SMB
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4304.jpg  

ctb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 02:19 AM   #2

http://www.webpageadvertiser.com/Pet...Sales_c178.htm

Looks like they focus on class B vans
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:17 AM   #3

Good find, however something is up with that particular rig, the 4wd silver poptop RB. It's been hit and painted on the right side. Look at the paint contrast on the doors. It's visible in every photo of the passenger side. Anyone who pays $89k for a wrecked and mismatched SMB needs their head examined.

Oh, CTB, thanks for sharing. Awesome to see a van seller in the northeast of all places!
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:28 AM   #4
ctb

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ctb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Scotty View Post
Good find, however something is up with that particular rig, the 4wd silver poptop RB. It's been hit and painted on the right side. Look at the paint contrast on the doors. It's visible in every photo of the passenger side. Anyone who pays $89k for a wrecked and mismatched SMB needs their head examined.

Oh, CTB, thanks for sharing. Awesome to see a van seller in the northeast of all places!
I didn't notice it at first...just excited to share a find...did you check out the other '04 (listed as pewter too but it is green me thinks) at $79K? The "two tone" 2x Chevy that I snapped the pic of isn't on the website (yet), but I am curious to see what it will be listed at..and you know 86S, being in the in this neck of the woods there is somebody who will be buying that thing soon...I think the midwestern used SMB hunters are at a bit of a disadvantage to those hunters shopping/being out west and being able to just hop on the 5 to go check one out (I used the US 5 reference right Cali peeps..right?lolol)...so three on their lot now and one additional listed as sold...
ctb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #5

https://petiteautorv.com/

Site not secure though.
defrgs6 is offline   Reply With Quote