Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-21-2014, 09:31 AM   #11

Re: 07 Ford Sportsmobile 4x4 Pop top, $76k, 36k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBikeRoamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoHauler
That one pops up all the time, but never seems to sell. Not sure if the color scares people off, the price scares them off, or what is going on.

I'd drop the price to $65K, powdercoat the bumpers and ladder black, and I think it wold have sold by now.

Herb
I agree about the bumper and ladder colors. It would look a lot more serious and "together" with the removal of the silver color. It might be worth painting the penthouse roof to match the body as well, so it doesn't look so patchy.

Still going with this.......the interior in that particular rig could use a bit of "staging," as well (as they say in Real Estate circles....making the inside of a house look warm and attractive to "move into.")

It looks pretty austere in there, not very inviting....what with the cold gray washable rubber floors, white paneling, and un-flinching cold LED lighting. The lack of propane, stove or heater makes it literally cold in there. As far as amenities go.....it's hard to ever ignore the highly-visible, brave-looking toilet in the corner, at arm's reach from the couch....waiting for duty.

Not very homey stuff.
Feels like looking into an ambulance.

(All of this said.......I would still love to have this rig )
Mike, all of this is true, and perhaps one of the funniest responses to a classified ad I've ever read. But you are right on!!!! It's a weird build. And it lacks lots of things for that kind of money. And then there's the pics taken from the ground (which have been improved from previous listings, though some are still included), then there's the leather pillows. I'm just not sure about leather pillows.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote