Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2016, 09:00 PM   #1

1998 Ford E350 7.3 Diesel Quigley - $16000

Saw this on CL. Looks nice! Close to Agile in SD for their RIP kit.

1998 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4 4WD Van 7.3 Diesel Powerstroke

Summer is here, let the adventures begin! VAN runs AMAZING. I've owned it for 3 years and put $7k (have receipts) into the rig. I planned on keeping this van forever, but work forces me to buy a bigger truck, and I just did that so she's ready to sell now.

YOU MUST COME INSPECT THIS VAN BEFORE BUYING IT. NO FUNNY STUFF WITH SHIPPING ETC. THE VAN IS WORTH THE TRIP, COME PICK IT UP AND ROAD TRIP HOME.

-Any rust? See pics, There's one spot just before the rear passenger side wheel that has some rust. It's about 3" and I sprayed the entire lower rocker panel with truck bed liner to stop the rust. Also, see the 2 pics off the driver and passenger doors open. There is a tiny bit of surface rust at the very bottom of the door. For a 1998, the body is EXTREMELY clean! Not dings or dents!
-Needs a parking brake cable - google says it's about $40
-Yes, Both bumpers are straight with zero rust
-Yes, you could add a bench or seats. There are holes in the floor for mounting, however I think it is one bench, not 2 more that could be put in. ALSO! There are plugs in 4 of the existing mounting holes, which may be broken bolts from the previous mounts, so they would have to be punched out before you can pop in new mounts. There's a great company in Santa Ana, CA called famvans parts, they have ALL of the floor mounts and seats/benches you would need. They also do labor, so I bet they can get the old ones out.
-The carpet in the front area is BRAND NEW. ($400) The old one was smelly and stained
-Yes, it has a tow hitch. I've pulled my little 5x8 trailer and I can't even tell it's behind me
-Yes, there is a trailer brake controller up front by the driver, I've never used it but it lights up
-It has a working Viper alarm system. I have 2 remotes.
-The 4x4 works great, 4 low climbs like an elevator up anything
-AC blows cold air, heat works great
-It has rear AC controls, one vent is broken, all others are good
-Driver seat is power, others are sliders
-One of the seats has a 3 point seat belt because the previous owners Wolf, ate the stock one! (true story)
-New front end (steering stabilizer, front shocks, brakes, calipers, steering gear box, alignment)
-CA Smog legal
-Current Registration
-Rear Diff just drained, changed and re-sealed
-Couple thousand miles left on current oil change
-Coveted, legendary 7.3L Turbo Powerstroke Diesel
-New Fuel Filter
-New Batteries (2x) (One in engine bay is a Bosch from 9/14, the 2nd one I bought a month ago)
-New Tires 285/75/16
-DVD Player head unit with kenwood Excelon amp and front JL component speakers and rear 5x7's
-DVD player has a usb in for charging and HDMI in for video sources
-DVD plays while driving? Yes I installed a hack
-Backup Camera
-Racks, jacks, shovel, pick ax, sledge hammer
-Full Size BF Goodrich AT Spare on Roof
-4 seats total, 2 in front and 2 removable captains chairs in back
-Tons of cargo space
*River babe not included!

-Van was used as a surveillance rig at one time in it's life so there are some holes and residual goo from equipment that has been since removed. Didn't bother me, this things goes ANYWHERE!

I'm in Long Beach and travel for work. I'm around this week, but gone next week. Come check out this beast, there's a great history behind it!!

Old 07-05-2016, 10:00 PM   #2
MSD

Garage
Looks like it may have sold, since the add was delete. Hope someone on the list got it.
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:28 PM   #3

That was quick!
gcvt is offline   Reply With Quote