Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2016, 09:45 AM   #1

2012 SMB with 2500 miles on Ebay

Not mine.

Looks brand new and with less than 3000 miles. Interesting RB layout with rear bathroom and AC unit on side of van. I'm sure reserve is high, but a pretty nice-looking van. Looks like it has an electric PH top.

Again, this is NOT my van and I am not selling it. Just passing it on to the Collective.

Low Mileage 2012 Ford E 250 Sportsmobile Van camper w Power Penthouse | eBay

I am selling this 2012 Ford E-250 Sportsmobile Camper Van powered by 5.4 liter gas engine, for my neighbor. She bought the van and had it delivered to Sportsmobile to be converted in December of 2012 . She took delivery of the camper in March of 2013. Since then, it has only been driven within the state of Missouri. She is selling the RV due to health issues.
The listed mileage of 2,692 is accurate, you will be basically bidding on a brand new 2012 camper van that she paid over $75,000 for.
The camper van is self contained with a full kitchen and bathroom (no shower or shower hook up). It sleeps 2 but can be upgraded to 4 with the purchase of a bed for the Penthouse area from Sportsmobile for around $500.
There is no need to store this camper or park it outside as this camper can fit in most garages, it is 86 inches tall and 18 feet long. (In fact this camper has always been garaged).
Here are some of the available Options:
In the cockpit area: power driver seat, tilt steering, cruise control, power windows, power mirrors, cold dash A/C, AM/FM/CD stereo, hands free Bluetooth controls and leather seats.
In the living area: Couch with 3 seat belts that converts into bed that measures 72" by 46" when folded flat, a 16" LCD TV and 13" oscillating fan.
The Kitchen has a 2 burner stove, fridge/freezer combo, microwave oven and sink. At the back rear corner is the bathroom (toilet and vanity). Has an A/C unit installed above the sink in window of rear side door (this runs on electric hookup only), there is no furnace but there is a space heater that works off the 2 marine batteries. There is no generator.
There is a 10 gallon freshwater tank (which can be hooked up to city water), a 7 gallon gray and a 7 gallon black tank, plus all necessary hoses. It also comes with electrical cables/cords to hook up to electric.
The vehicle has a towing package, 5000 lbs max trailer weight and max tongue weight is 500 lbs and there is a 4-pin pigtail under the bumper. There is no trailer hitch or ball (the owner never hauled anything so they never was added)
The space behind the microwave/fridge and the rear door is 17" deep at the floor and about 15" at the top, the clothes hanger bar is about 13" long. The width is 40" from the wall on the right (passenger side) to the outside wall on the left. The isle between the microwave/fridge and the stove is 18" wide.
This is a smoke free vehicle and has never been in an accident.
There is 1 (one) year left on the power train warranty from Ford and some warranties on the individual items in the camper section, but they are from the manufactures and not from Ford or Sportsmobile.
Attached Thumbnails
sideAC2.jpg   sideAC1.jpg   sideAC3.jpg   s-l1600.jpg  

BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:21 AM   #2

I think that one was been posted here a while back. The window AC unit was a point of discussion if I remember correctly.
Ben10281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:29 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben10281 View Post
I think that one was been posted here a while back. The window AC unit was a point of discussion if I remember correctly.
Yup. I believe the deal was SMB wouldn't put it in, so she had them build out the van, then had a local shop install the window AC unit.
rallypanam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:30 AM   #4

Garage
Super new, super clean, marine toilet. I wonder what the reserve is??
2000 4Runner Limited 4WD

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
skyrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #5

Yea, that AC was the first thing I zero'd in on. I'm fully in favor of having it, but that's a real odd place to put it. It's probably fine for a road going only SMB, but I'm sure you would have to watch it closely. Nice rig though...
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #6

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctictraveller View Post
Yea, that AC was the first thing I zero'd in on. I'm fully in favor of having it, but that's a real odd place to put it. It's probably fine for a road going only SMB, but I'm sure you would have to watch it closely. Nice rig though...
Might be hard NOT to watch it closely. I was wondering how prominent it would be in the right side view mirror. I can tell you after summer in VA last June, I was begging for some AC as the nights were 90 degrees with thunderstorms. It was wet inside and out!
2000 4Runner Limited 4WD

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
skyrat is offline   Reply With Quote