Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2019, 12:03 PM   #1

2013 e 350

This didn't sound like much of a deal until I did a little reading, it very close to what I would build, but at the moment it's out of my price range, It doesn't mention whose kit it is, but' I'm guessing U joint.
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...846884905.html

FVShootingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 12:54 PM   #2

Garage
I cant say for sure but it looks like a ujoint suspension and the atlas springs usually have the yellow colored marking on them like in one of their photos. I'm kind of surprised they wouldnt put that it's a Ujoint kit as thats normally a selling point. Maybe because it's not finished.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 02:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsweezy View Post
I'm kind of surprised they wouldnt put that it's a Ujoint kit as thats normally a selling point. Maybe because it's not finished.
Maybe revealing that it's a kit from a manufacturer and prospective buyers looking up the kit and figuring out how it's not so difficult to build one of these at a much lower price. At-least not a 5.4

If it comes off as custom work, premium pricing can be justified.
karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:37 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma View Post
If it comes off as custom work, premium pricing can be justified.
I dunno. When it comes to modified suspension and drivetrain custom work, if I don't know who did it, scares the hell out of me.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:03 PM   #5

It looks to me like all of the parts are there to complete the work except the drive shafts. and the only work that needs to be done to complete this is install the transfer case and drive shafts and reroute the exhaust. Based on that how much do you think it would cost to pay someone to complete the 4x4 upgrade? How difficult would it be? Thanks for any input in advance
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy View Post
It looks to me like all of the parts are there to complete the work except the drive shafts. and the only work that needs to be done to complete this is install the transfer case and drive shafts and reroute the exhaust. Based on that how much do you think it would cost to pay someone to complete the 4x4 upgrade? How difficult would it be? Thanks for any input in advance
If your interested in the van, I would ask the seller where or from who the conversion parts came from, without that information it would be difficult to answer.
FVShootingStar is offline   Reply With Quote