Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2019, 01:27 PM   #1

Garage
4x4 Sportsmobile Chevy 2000

This is my personal rig. Please reach out with questions. Cheers.

https://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/...951504115.html

$32,100 (Missoula Montana)
406-544-9842
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20170215_150006_374.jpg   IMG_20180725_142906.jpg   IMG_20170326_150858.jpg   IMG_20170326_150836.jpg   IMG_20170215_095831.jpg  

IMG_20170215_095817.jpg  

MTADVENTUREVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:16 PM   #2

Say it ain't so ?!
regis101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 11:49 AM   #3

Garage
Updated Photos/Videos - New Craigslist Link

I'd be open to a discounted price for forum members either directly or as a referral discount if you know a party interested -- at a $1,000 discount

I tried my best to provide an accurate visual demonstration regarding the condition of the interior and exterior. Of course it has some wear and tear inside and out- it's just about to have its 20th birthday afterall. With that being said I have never had a mechanical breakdown or experienced any problematic issues with the van or its conversions. If you'd like any more detailed or specific photos/videos just let me know.

Google Drive photo gallery, https://drive.google.com/drive/folde..._y?usp=sharing

Exterior walk-around video,

<iframe width="460" height="215" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VvU_pHFhzGE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interior walk-around video,

<iframe width="460" height="215" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-FR7Kir-hYc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Craigslist ad, https://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/...953720453.html

Cheers everyone,

Landon
406-544-94842

-Sportsmobile Conversion (manual pop top and full RV buildout)
-All appliances in working order (two burner cooktop, refrigerator, heater, microwave, sink, A/C)
-Exterior is in good condition with scuffs, chips and dents here and there. Typical of a vehicle with 163.5k miles

Specs:

-4x4 Conversion: Advanced Four Wheel Drive System of Salt Lake, done: 09/2006
-10-Ply Tires (fair condition)
-Poptop: Sportsmobile (manual, non-electric)
-Sportsmobile RV conversion (carpet, moldings, curtains, seating, cabinets, appliances, windows etc)
-Suburban forced air furnace
-Microwave
-Fridge/Freezer
-Secondary A/C system
-Sink
-Fresh water tank
-Electric water pump
-Two Burner Cooktop
-House Battery (under sink, two years old, 98ah gel)
-Breaker box
-Converter/charger
-Undermount Gray water tank for sink
-City water hookup
-30 AMP RV style exterior plug for shore power
-Two swivel front captains chairs
-Rear single removable swivel captain seat with belt
-Undermount propane tank
-Hitch and wiring for 4-way

Most interior lighting has been converted to LED lights.

Please inquire if you have specific questions about options or items in the van.

This has been an awesome van to have for our family of four- two adults, one child and our border collie. We love throwing a weekend's worth of gear in the back (so much cabinet space) and just hitting the road in comfort. The pass through to the back is super convenient for checking on the little and having a refrigerator and sink on demand while on the go is remarkably handy. We generally head to a few lakes around Western Montana and when we arrive it's so nice to pop the top and have a place to cook, change, relax- it's our basecamp while we're on the go. It's also setup and ready to go for extended road/adventure trips.

I am looking replace this van with a van than can seat four.

The van turns heads everywhere it goes. Be prepared to answer a few questions about it while stopping for gas. It always makes me laugh when people throw me a thumbs up on the road when passing by. For this reason I have used it as a promotion vehicle for a yearly event. I park it and set up our table and it brings in a steady line of onlookers curious about what's inside (see attached picture).

Additionally, I have successfully rented the van out for extra income. During the summer of 2018 I secured two week long rentals. It was listed on Outdoorsy.com (you can also opt to use Turo.com) I limited the miles the van could travel away from Missoula to give me peace of mind. Both renters put less than 400 miles each on the van while it was out and the experience was very positive and the extra cash was a big help. With a 1.5 year old around and both my wife and I working busy schedules I opted to not rent it out any longer. I'm sure you could secure 4-6 rentals a year if you choose to do so (see attached pictures).

All systems- mechanical and conversions are in great working condition. This van is ready to hit the road immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to load up and start a cross country or extended regional adventure.
Old 08-14-2019, 02:40 PM   #4

Garage
Just listed on eBay with a BUY IT NOW of $29,600 in an effort to expedite a sale, https://www.ebay.com/itm/223623612440

Cheers,
Landon
406-544-9842
Old 10-26-2019, 04:08 PM   #5

Garage
The search for a buyer continues. I've received a ton of inquiries, almost all from out of state which has made it hard to connect with folks and negotiate a sale. I have just dropped the price on all listing sites; craigslist, RVTrader, facebook and now here.

$28,150 - bring a strong offer and get in some camping before the end of the year.

-Landon
Old 11-07-2019, 12:10 PM   #6

Garage
Sale pending
Old 11-11-2019, 11:55 AM   #7

Garage
**UPDATE 11/11/19**

The "buyer" never booked flight, never returned messages after agreement was struck and after many hours invested in additional pictures, videos and chats. Completely ghosted after our verbal. The search continues for a buyer.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:39 PM   #8

Garage
Geez, this is a beautiful van. Folks must be nuts to turn it down. I’m going to post it on another forum I belong to, if that’s ok.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:57 PM   #9

Beautiful

I can’t believe it is still for sale. The bed situation doesnt work for me, or I would have owned it a month ago!! Good luck.
Montanami is offline   Reply With Quote