Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2018, 09:36 PM   #1

4x4 Sprinter under 100k! (vacuum not included)

I don't know why I'm looking at vans on craigslist...

https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/...725024722.html

Quote:
For more details, images, and video please visit:
www.vancatdesigns.com

Features
2016 Mercedes Sprinter
= Complete RV Interior Conversion
= 144 Wheel Base
= 4×4
= 701 Pebble Gray
= VY2 Tunja Black Upholstery

***** CONVERSION FEATURES *****

Base Features:
Heavy duty wall mounting infrastructure to make sure cabinets can withstand 4×4 action, automotive stretch carpeting covered wallboards; R-13 cotton batt insulation in walls and ceiling, Insulation in floor; button snap fasteners with matching covers; full trim and finish; Lonseal flooring. Very well insulated.
A/V Upgrades:
A/V Head Unit (Pioneer App Radio 4) + accessories and installation components / adapters. Backup Camera (Tail light integrated, near flush mount), blue tooth hands free mic, touch screen, steering wheel volume control. Audio throughout the cabin and sleeping area, (2) additional pairs of hi fi speakers, 5 channel power amp, custom speaker enclosures. JL Audio 10″ Subwoofer. Stereo RCA input to listen to computer or mobile device through car stereo system. HDMI ready.
AC / DC power features:
3 deep cycle batteries in parallel. 315 amp hours of power. Battery isolator. 12 volt accessory jacks on both sides of cabin. 285 watts of solar in (3) 95 watt solar panels. Solar controller. Magnum 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter. AC /DC control center. Solar cut off. DC cut off. Shore power input@15-30 amps. Shore power cutoff. Branch circuits and outlets throughout, all GFCI protected.
Fans and Windows:
Maxxfan deluxe with remote. CR Laurence awning opening widows on driver side and slider door. Custom window shades. Insulated and magnetically sealing.
Cooking and Heating:
2 burner induction range with power cutoff. Wallas 30DT diesel forced air heating with control panel. Large surface area for counter tops. Novakool 3.0 CU foot DC only fridge (very efficient).
Lighting:
3 zones in cabin and sleeping area. 2 zones dim. Light in rear storage area.
Storage and Cabinetry:
Storage deck above cockpit with large netting cubby and two large storage areas. Storage below cooktop, and under foot of bed. Storage above sink area and stove. Massive storage area under bed platform. Galley and stove cabinets. Storage and bed support cabinets. Grain matched wood cabinet doors throughout. All cabinetry hand made to very strong and durable standards, all cabinet grade plywood.
Water and Sink:
Sink cabinet stores active fresh and gray water tanks. Swap out as many fresh water tanks as you can carry. VERY easy and quick to winterize. Extra water containers strap down in rear storage area. Deluxe water pump with regulated flow and elegant faucet. Oversized sink. Flip up counter top to left of sink extending out to passenger swivel seat.
Seating and Sleeping:
Swivel passenger seat. Custom convertible bed. Bed converts to deluxe lounge seating. Conversion allows for comfortable ride in two rear safety seats. When converted to seating, all the extra counter space and hang out area is realized. Custom cushions to match the convertible features.

Also available if interested are two seats in center rear with three point harnesses (as seen in images.) @Additional cost.

Other Features:
ARB compressor installed with switch in rear storage compartment.

Costs

***** ORIGINAL VEHICLE BUILD PRICE *****
$51,343

***** WARRANTY *****
= Standard warranty plus full 7 year add on coverage, transferrable and good until 2023, a $5K + value
= Windshield protection policy through Permaplate (transferrable) $1200 value

***** ORIGINAL CONVERSION BUILD PRICE *****
$69,215.91

Vacuum and Seat covers not included.

Vehicle Build

Old 10-16-2018, 10:23 PM   #2

[QUOTE=jage;237888]I don't know why I'm looking at vans on craigslist...

Cuz it keeps you out of the bars?
Advanced 4wd
Agile Ride improvement package
arctictraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:27 AM   #3
Site Team

Interesting build, but a couple of observations:

1) can't tell if you can access the passenger side slider. I'm guessing you can, but sure wouldn't want to go through the driver and front passenger doors if you can't access the slider.
2) rear seats are interesting, but I wouldn't want to sit there on a paved road, let alone a dirt road. I would think you would smack your head very quickly.

Herb
Old 10-17-2018, 09:32 AM   #4

They have been trying to sell that van all of 2018. There has to be something off with it or the price.
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:11 AM   #5

***** ORIGINAL CONVERSION BUILD PRICE *****
$69,215.91

Are they saying that their interior build cost $70K!?!?
Old 10-26-2018, 05:48 AM   #6

I think why it hasn't sold is because they are saying the Van build, not the van included in the price. It's probably closer to $75K+. Just my thoughts
greatwhite1 is offline   Reply With Quote