Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2011, 10:59 AM   #1

91 Ford E-250 4x4 sportsmobile for sale

I don't want to sell it but my wife and I are starting a new alternative building venture and need some capital to get it off the ground. So....

91 Ford E-250 Sportsmobile with penthouse pop-top. V-8 351 with new seals and tune up. 4x4 with manual hubs by Warn. 93,000 miles. Sleeps 4. We Don't really want to sell it but looking for extra money to build a hemp home. Asking price may seem high but this is what we were offered last year and thought we would try. Like I said I don't want to sell unless the right offer comes along but I do enjoy to hagle. We have owned the van for the last 4 years and have added many modifications and upgrades. 80 watt solar panels with 3-100 amp hour batteries to run the fridge and lighting for a full 5 days with no sun. Inverter. Has all the needs to get out for a weekend or a year. My wife and I drove from Idaho to Jasper national Park in Canada to Antigua Guatemala for a full year with ease. Recent oil change and always maintained regularly. The 4 wheel drive was installed by Advanced four wheel drive in Salt lake with a solid axle Dana 44 front end. Just replaced the ball joints, idler arm, and tie rods and ends. The van was converted by Sportsmobile in '92. I remodeled the interior in 2008 with insulation upgrades, floor insulation and sound dampening, bamboo floors, custom pantry, and extra cabinetry with solid butcher block tops. The chairs swivel and there is a table to eat inside when the weather is bad. Also has an on board propane tank and grey water storage. Approx 9 gallon water tank with electric pump from the sink. Can "dry dock" if you want to hook up at a facility. Roll out awning with flashing so there is no drips when you are getting out of the rain. Very comfortable and gets you any where you may want to go. Perfect for the long journey, or surf trips through Baja. I can provide all maintenance receipts as well as more photos if needed. I am a firm believer that less is more for gadgets when you head out on a long adventure. If you have what you need to be comfortable then you spend less time fixing things. I went through the entire vehicle in order to prepare for the trip. Runs strong and everything is in good working order. Get in and go on that year long surf trip tomorrow. Very cool rig. Please email or call 208-720-6043. Seems my photos are too big to post here. Also on Craigslist in Boise Idaho. http://boise.craigslist.org/rvs/2400255986.htmlThanks for looking

Blake

blakeeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:56 PM   #2

91 Ford E-250 Sportsmobile 4x4 for sale $25000

91 Ford E-250 Sportsmobile. 4x4 with manual hubs.93,000 miles. Sleeps 4. We Don't really want to sell it but looking for extra money to build our home. $25,000 or a great hagle.

I am adding a few other photos here if I can.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1591.JPG   IMG_1566.JPG   IMG_1586.JPG  
Old 05-31-2011, 01:52 PM   #3

Re: 91 Ford E-250 Sportsmobile 4x4 for sale $25000

Any opinions on the price? Trying to find out a current value for this.

Thank you.