Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2016, 05:26 PM   #1

Garage
Nice Quigley E150 in Houston - 76k miles / $11k

The E150 designation probably knocks it down quite a bit in desirability (vs. a higher payload capacity E250 or E350) but if this isn't a scam, it looks like a nicely built (and kept) van for the money.

He lists a direct contact phone number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2000 Ford E150 4x4 Van. Rare and cheap!! Low miles!! - $11000 (Port aransas)

2000 Ford E150 4x4 Van. Rare and cheap!! Low miles!!

I just dropped the price on this guy, need to sell it quick before I move. Make an offer. 2000 Ford E150 Quigley 4x4 conversion with lift 5.4 Triton V8 75,000 Original miles New custom build roof rack and ladder from South Texas Aluminum Worx Ranch hand Cattle guard 33" BFG All Terrains with full size spare New carpet throughout Removable Bench / Futon Seat in rear New JVC Stereo with six new Pioneer 6x9's New Belts, Fluids. AC serviced and checked by Ford Autonation 3 months ago (Front and Rear work perfect) Wired for a wheelchair lift (wires are located in doors) with switches in drivers side steering panel and rear tail light. Electric Brake Controller with 7 prong connector (installed by Discount Hitch in Houston) Uhual tow bar with new hitch and ball LED lights in headliner and runners (Elk Automotive Conversion) There is a little rust showing along the rear roof gutter around the roof light that may need to be addressed as well as an undercoating if keeping her on the coast. Everything else is in great shape. Starts and runs perfect, ready for adventure! This van is a beast and has HUGE potential. ONE OF A KIND!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MountainBikeRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:09 AM   #2

I don't think it's a scam. Scammers are way lazier than him and always leave the same stupid clues. I bet it's just a good deal. I bet it doesn't last long!

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:29 PM   #3

I'd like to know how he got that much lift on a Quigley conversion.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:58 PM   #4

Aaaand gone.
gcvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #5

Garage
It's baaaaaaaaaack.........

Just now found it re-listed for sale in Lubbock, TX
(but for some reason on the Albuquerque CL).

Price now raised to $14k, and mileage now at 76,677.

Hooray for the flippers!

-------------------------------------------------------------

CL Link: 2000 Ford Quigley 4X4 Conversion Van

2000 Ford Quigley 4X4 Conversion Van - $14000 (Lubbock)

Here is a rare low mileage factory converted 4x4 conversion van up for sale. This van is a beast and ready to go. This is a Ford E-150 Quigley 4X4 conversion van with only 76,677 original miles on the 5.4L V8 engine.

Let me list all that this van has to offer:
- Factory converted Quigley 4x4 system with additional Quigley lift and body spacers (This vehicle is big. You really have to see it.)
- 33" BFG A/T Tires with excellent tread and a matching never used spare tire
- A new full size custom powder coated aluminum roof rack with break away ladder built by South Texas Aluminum mounted on new Thule roof racks
- Ranch Hand steel cattle guard
- New carpet throughout
- Full LED lighting in cargo area. Interior conversion done by Elk Auto Inc.
- Futon seat/bed with quick release option
- Pull down privacy shades
- Front and Rear AC serviced by Ford Autonation (3 months ago). Both front and rear AC systems blow ice cold and work great. For those in colder climates, the heater works excellent as well.
- New serpentine belt installed at the same time.
- UHaul tow bar with new hitch and ball rated at 7,500 lbs
- New electronic trailer brake controller
- New JVC head unit with bluetooth audio and 6 new 6x9 speakers have been installed as well

This van was wired by the first owner for a wheel chair lift and still wired that way so that the new owner can add lights or other electronic components. Switches are located under the steering column and on the rear passenger tail light.

Vehicle runs excellent both on and off the highway and I would have no trouble taking it anywhere I want to go. The 4X4 system also functions perfectly in both high and low gear with manual locking hubs up front.

I have a recent carfax for the vehicle as well as the complete build out by Quigley and all other recent services and manuals for various components of the vehicle.

The only negative issue with this vehicle is a small rust issue at the rear of the vehicle on the roof. This will need to be fixed but does not affect the performance of the vehicle. Also it only effects the exterior. No water has leaked inside.

Give me a call or text with any questions or if you'd like to set up a time to check this vehicle out. I have the clean and clear title in hand ready to go.No low ball offers. This vehicle has low mileage, a proven 4x4 conversion, and many extra options. The vehicle is turnkey and ready to be driven wherever the new owner decides to go.

Trades welcome. Let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks,
Garrott

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-04-2016, 09:29 PM   #6

Garage
.....and just like that, it's gone again already, mere hours later.

Just another day....in the fast-and-furious marketplace for used adventurous Ford vans.

*** EDIT:
I grant that it's possible this was still the original seller, and not a flipper. In the first ad he mentioned the original price of $11k was a "need to sell it quick before I move" lowered price.........so maybe it didn't sell.......then he moved....and he raised the price again once settled. Fair enough. ***