Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
Site Team

Promaster w/CCV top

Don't think I've seen this posted. No affiliation.

Kind of a crappy ad, and I'm not really sure they're selling the van, or just advertising the conversion service.

Want a van that can seat up to 7-8 people, empty to a full cargo van, sleep 4 full size adults, and take up no more parking space than a full size truck along with the reliability of a new car for similar price to a fully equipped full size crew truck?

High quality CamperVan Pop Top conversions that can do everything. Similar to Eurovan Weekender, Sportmobile Penthouse Top conversion, but much higher quality and construction. Electric top, fantastic fan, two full size beds, quite ride, sits up to 7, bomb proof flooring, LED lighting, modern reliable new van.

View Pictures:

https://plus.google.com/photos/11797126 ... 2658218561

Parks in any standard driving space or driveway. This demo vehicle is available to see. Typically 45-55k new for total package including new van for weekender package.

Send contact information and contact number for more info. See conversion sample locally. Please leave contact information if interested.

Similar to: Eurovan, Weekender, camper top, campervan, sportsmobile, Westfalia, Pop Top, Pop Top trailer, Sprinter, Ford Transit, Ram Promaster, Van Conversion

Old 03-30-2015, 10:03 PM   #2

Re: Promaster w/CCV top

That's ... not as awful as I expected. Also bully on CCV for beating SMB to the punch (as least I assume that's the case since SMB only has stock illustrations of unconverted vans on their website).
Old 03-31-2015, 05:35 AM   #3
Site Team

Helps if I actually provide the CL link, which looks like it has been updated somewhat since I first saw it. It now is more clear this is a service being sold by CCV.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/rvs/4956988062.html

Herb
Old 03-31-2015, 07:52 AM   #4

I don't think this is a CCV ad. My guess is this is an "entrepeneur." The posting is out of San Diego while CCV is strictly out of Loveland, CO I believe. In the Chicago area new Promasters as a cargo van can sell as low as $23k. Have CCV install their top, punch in a few windows and accessories and rear seating and you can be well below the $45k mark.
schwubbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:55 AM   #5

I saw this the other day and meant to post. It doesn't look too bad, does it? I wonder if this guy is installing CCV's tops? He advertises pop-tops for other vans, too.
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 08:00 AM   #6
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF

Think I saw this pre conversion up at CCV a while ago, I think there's at least this guy that Derek has worked with before installing his tops on a few vans for resale purposes. While they're super roomy, I still don't know about these things. I've talked to a few guys at a local solar company that bought a few of these as work vans, they have issues with the tranny hunting for a gear and the engine cuts when turning as it doesn't downshift and has "no balls".....Just sayin
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote