Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Site Team

Sprinter Tire Mount, Step Bumper and Hitch

Not mine, no affiliation

I am selling an Aluminess Tire Swing, a Rear Step, a Tire Cover and the Curt Rear Hitch made to work with the rear step. All these came on the van I just purchased (2012 Mercedes Benz 2500 Sprinter), and I am opting to put the tire back under the van, and go back to the standard tuck "bumper" and the hitch for that. I think these should work on any model of Sprinter (Freightliner, Dodge, or MB, and 2500 or 3500), but you will need to look into that yourself to make 100% sure.

Aluminess is pretty proud of their stuff and price it accordingly (the tire swing alone was a $700 added feature). You can find a Curt Hitch online for $200-250, and MB is probably like Aluminess and pretty proud of their Step, and price it accordingly. If you did this on your own, even ordering online and saving yourself some dollars, you would be likely to spend more than $1000. I want all this to go together to a good home and am trying to price it accordingly. If however you are interested in only one part, make me a reasonable offer and we can try to figure something out.

Thanks for looking and I hope someone will be able to make better use of these parts. Ideally, I would like all these parts to go to the same home...$600 for everything or would be willing to look at a trade for four rims, to match the existing aluminum set I have on the van. All the parts were on the van for appx 5K miles, and are in great shape. All the mounting hardware is included. The pics are of the items on the van, so you can see what everything looks like. All the items are off the van now and ready to be taken away.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please ask.

http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/3615974072.html