Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2017, 09:50 AM   #1

Stumbled on this 97 Quigley with new engine

https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/6004924326.html

1997 Chevy G3500 Diesel Van w/ Quigley 4x4 and only 15k on new engine - $21499

Up for sale is a super clean 1997 Chevy Express 3500 Van with only 15k on a new 6.5L turbo diesel engine.

This van is in great shape for a '97. Newer paint, newer tires, clean interior, and of course the rare Quigley 4x4 conversion. This van was previously owned by an oil pipeline company and is/was set up to do pipeline inspection. With that purpose in mind, it has a buildout that includes a desk and a wall with instrumentation and what was space for a TV. It also has a compartment for additional batteries and camera equipment. Currently all of the equipment is disconnected but still attached to the buildout. I contemplated tearing it all out which would be easy enough to do, but figured I'd leave it in place in case whoever buys it wants to incorporate it into their own camper buildout.

There is a shore power hookup with 110 outlets inside, but everything was disconnected before I bought it and I haven't wired it back together myself. Wouldn't be hard to do though.

The body of this rig has 165,950 miles on it, but it had a new engine installed 15k ago. Just replaced the gear box and had a new battery put in.

I just got back from a 2,500 mile cross country road trip and it performed flawlessly. This is a solid runner that is ready to go without investing a dime into it. It's ready for a long road trip as-is.

The van is roughly 61" tall inside and 69" wide.

The van is currently located in Seattle, but I'm happy to make arrangements to help make it easy for anyone interested in flying in to pick it up.