Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2019, 08:22 AM   #1

toyota sienna 2003- alternative seats?

Hi!
I have a toyota Sienna, 2003 model. i am in the UK and we dont have this model here ( i bought it and shipped from USA). does anyone know an alternative seat that fits the passenger side? the car came only with the drivers seat
I cannot find any Sienna seats for sale in the UK, and no one knows what i'm talking about as this car doesnt exist here
thank you in advance!

Elvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:20 PM   #2

Garage
Most of us got our Sienna seats from Ebay resellers who get them from folks who install Sienna vans with wheelchair access. I don’t know if rear and front seats are interchangeable or not but you will also see them for sale occasionally on this forum.

Contact MG Metalworks here on this forum. He’s done a considerable amount of work with Sienna seats including designing the much-used seat base. Maybe he can point you in the right direction.

http://www.sportsmobileforum.com/for...ons-22036.html
Old 05-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #3

The Sienna seats so popular with Econoline owners, brackets sold for, are take out rear and middle row seats. You want a passenger front seat, which is very different. If you go through the trouble and shipping, you'll want to track down a passenger seat. The good news is this; often a wrecker will have a set of front seats, where the driver's side is worn out, but the passenger side still has a lot of life left in it.

For the record, I owned an '06 Sienna XLE (highest trim package), and can't recall a more comfortable seat that I've ever sat in. Not too soft, nor too firm, heated, leather, adjustable, they were awesome. Long stretches doing 10hrs or more behind the wheel, felt like 3hrs.

Tags
passenger seat, replace, seat, sienna