Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2016, 01:38 PM   #11

My new 2016 Sportsmobile has 2 rocker switches which electronically operate the main shutoff valve at the tank. The tank is below the floor and at the center of the Promaster van, so not easily reachable by hand. One switch (exterior) is adjacent to the remote propane fill connection at the bottom left side of the van. The other switch (interior) is on the main electric control and monitor panel (in my van it's on an overhead cabinet above the kitchen countertop). Both of these switches must be in the "on" position for propane to flow from the main tank. Perhaps yours has similar switch(es)?

Away2Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:04 AM   #12

I started the propane this morning and it fired up the stove, water heater & heater with no problem. I guess I had to wait for everything to dry out.

Thanks for all your feedback.

Etta
alaimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:09 PM   #13
Site Team

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away2Go View Post
My new 2016 Sportsmobile has 2 rocker switches which electronically operate the main shutoff valve at the tank. Both of these switches must be in the "on" position for propane to flow from the main tank. Perhaps yours has similar switch(es)?
I was thinking the same thing but is SMB using a electric remote fill valve on the Sprinters?

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote