Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #11

I'm in for a 3 piece Fiamma when available. Let me know!! Thanks. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surf92lb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:26 AM   #12

Garage
Hi.
I too would like a set to mount a Foxwing Awning on the drivers side.
Is the set 3 piece, all gutter mount, 2 particially below and one on gutter
and up( like Sportsmobile mount)? Or just three brackets, all same?
Doug.
2008 Yellow Ford E350 6.0 diesel eb50 4x4, Front E Locker, Asheville Eng Rebuil 20th @ 261miles, ARP Studds, 200amp Alternator, Performance Aluminium Radiator, OnBoardAir, RoadmasterActiveSuspension, Front & Rear Aluminess with Spare Tire Carrier, Aluminess Roof Rack, Titan Aft 30gallon Fuel Tank.
Sheriffdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:44 AM   #13

Okay Guys!

Next batch of Z-Brackets has been ordered just in time for Spring/Summer. ETA to me is three weeks. Here is what we have coming:

15 sets of the 3 pc. Fiamma style for the E Series vans, powder coated black, SS hardware to mount to the gutters, with the black plastic caps to cover the nuts.
Cost bumped because of lower qty and other cost increases. $187 including shipping via US Priority mail. (Actually, still great price since the originals were not powder coated, did not have SS hardware, did not have protective pads or the covering plastic decorative caps)

I have two sets left of the two pc ARB/CVT brackets. I am not making anymore of these. These two are $155 each including postage.

Payment is via PayPal. I will send out a PM re: payment info.

For those who want to mount ARB/CVT - The 3 pcs set works as well. Just use the front and rear bracket set (put the middle one away for safe keeping if you score a Fiamma in the future). There is a slight bend at the top of the three pc front and rear mounts. You can mount the ARB/CVT back extrusion just below this bend or on the face of the bend. I feel the ARB/CVT awnings only need one T Bolt in each of the two brackets, but it is totally your call in mounting your awning and brackets.

maxx - No clue if they would work on a 98 Dodge. Where are you located? Perhaps someone near you is getting a set and you can see how they play.

pjpvl - Phil - Checking to see if we can include a one center pc. I expect we can - will advise.

List of interested people at this posting:
2 pc ARB/CVT -
jsweezy
Gonejpn2
MSD

3 pc Fiamma
vance
tigooda
mbcaudill
jjuan
glasspack
surf92lb
Sheriffdoug
jkackley724

Doug - These will work on either side of the rig. Check out the pics at the beginning of this thread. All three brackets clamp to the gutter, no holes in the van body. The front bracket is bent to clear the top of the door and rest against the B Pillar behind the front door. The middle and rear brackets rest against the van body. The flat resting surfaces against the side of the van have protective padding to protect the body paint.

Let me know if any questions. Thanks!!
Old 04-13-2016, 12:10 PM   #14

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Okay Guys!

Next batch of Z-Brackets has been ordered just in time for Spring/Summer. ETA to me is three weeks. Here is what we have coming:

15 sets of the 3 pc. Fiamma style for the E Series vans, powder coated black, SS hardware to mount to the gutters, with the black plastic caps to cover the nuts.
Cost bumped because of lower qty and other cost increases. $187 including shipping via US Priority mail. (Actually, still great price since the originals were not powder coated, did not have SS hardware, did not have protective pads or the covering plastic decorative caps)

I have two sets left of the two pc ARB/CVT brackets. I am not making anymore of these. These two are $155 each including postage.

Payment is via PayPal. I will send out a PM re: payment info.

For those who want to mount ARB/CVT - The 3 pcs set works as well. Just use the front and rear bracket set (put the middle one away for safe keeping if you score a Fiamma in the future). There is a slight bend at the top of the three pc front and rear mounts. You can mount the ARB/CVT back extrusion just below this bend or on the face of the bend. I feel the ARB/CVT awnings only need one T Bolt in each of the two brackets, but it is totally your call in mounting your awning and brackets.

maxx - No clue if they would work on a 98 Dodge. Where are you located? Perhaps someone near you is getting a set and you can see how they play.

pjpvl - Phil - Checking to see if we can include a one center pc. I expect we can - will advise.

List of interested people at this posting:
2 pc ARB/CVT -
jsweezy
Gonejpn2
MSD

3 pc Fiamma
vance
tigooda
mbcaudill
jjuan
glasspack
surf92lb
Sheriffdoug
jkackley724

Doug - These will work on either side of the rig. Check out the pics at the beginning of this thread. All three brackets clamp to the gutter, no holes in the van body. The front bracket is bent to clear the top of the door and rest against the B Pillar behind the front door. The middle and rear brackets rest against the van body. The flat resting surfaces against the side of the van have protective padding to protect the body paint.

Let me know if any questions. Thanks!!

G'day.

PM me payments details and approximate shipping weight, please.

Doug
2008 Yellow Ford E350 6.0 diesel eb50 4x4, Front E Locker, Asheville Eng Rebuil 20th @ 261miles, ARP Studds, 200amp Alternator, Performance Aluminium Radiator, OnBoardAir, RoadmasterActiveSuspension, Front & Rear Aluminess with Spare Tire Carrier, Aluminess Roof Rack, Titan Aft 30gallon Fuel Tank.
Sheriffdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:29 PM   #15

Im in for a set for a Fiamma, but just to confirm that these will still work with a fixed top?
gnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnty View Post
Im in for a set for a Fiamma, but just to confirm that these will still work with a fixed top?
So long as there is a gutter exposed, it should work, this pic should give you an idea of the clamping surface needed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bracket Post 1_Page_5.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	11266
Old 04-13-2016, 01:38 PM   #17

Garage
Quote:
Thanks, I'm in Seattle if anyone close by is getting brackets let me know
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:38 PM   #18

Quote:
So long as there is a gutter exposed, it should work, this pic should give you an idea of the clamping surface needed:

Attachment 11266
Awh shoot, i was afraid of that. I'm looking at pics of the cruiser top and looks as though the top goes right up close to the drip rail.

If anyone with a cruiser top can confirm our findings for sure would be super helpful?
gnty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:53 PM   #19

How about mounting right to (through) the fiberglass top with some nice looking, but stout backing plates?

One concern might be the curvature along the side of top and the need for a spacer of sorts, but if mounted closer to the lower edge it might work. Then you could use the brackets that come with the Fiamma itself. I have a an extra set if you need them.
Old 04-14-2016, 06:08 PM   #20

Garage
Count me in for a 3 Piece.
Thanks

Quote:
Okay Guys!

3 pc Fiamma
vance
tigooda
mbcaudill
jjuan
glasspack
surf92lb
Sheriffdoug
jkackley724
dick is offline   Reply With Quote