Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #141

If you do another order, I'm in. 2014 E-350 passenger only.

TheWeezersDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 09:07 AM   #142

+1 I'm definitely interested in getting swivel seats for my new van. Please keep me posted if you're doing another order - do you have an idea of when that might be, a few months out?

I have a 2008 Ford E350

One question I have - with the quigley 4x4 shifter knob sitting just to the right of the drivers side chair is there actually enough room to have a swiveling drivers seat without the seat hitting the 4x4 shifter knob as you rotate it towards the back? I guess I've heard of some people cutting the knob and putting a thread on it so they can screw and unscrew the 4x4 shifter as needed.

Depending on the answer to that I will either do both drivers and passenger or just passenger.

Thanks!
Old 12-20-2018, 08:12 PM   #143

Hi Guys, I have a few extras I ordered so I can get you in on this buy. Send me or post Zip Codes for shipping. I will get payment info! Thxs! Ray

re: Quigley - The driver seat will swivel with the typical Quigley shifter. If any question, please post up a couple of pics, especially one looking down on the seat and shifter. Thxs!
Old 01-02-2019, 09:02 PM   #144

These will be shipping next week! I have ordered extras to cover the people just getting their stuff together after the holidays. Please get your payment in if you have not yet sent it in.

If you are new, then get a zip code to me and what you want - Passenger, Driver or both.

It really helps to have everyone paid up when I pack and ship since it is quite the process and I like to knock it all out in one go and one trip to FedEx.

If any questions on install. please give me a call or email or text. I will help you through it

Thanks!! Ray
Old 01-02-2019, 09:12 PM   #145

When do you expect them to ship?
macsfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:26 PM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsfamily View Post
When do you expect them to ship?
They will be at FedEx by Monday cutoff. If I can, I am going to see if I can get the packages all done and to FedEx by this Friday cutoff, but it will be really close.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:44 PM   #147

hi Ray - i am in Vegas (zip 89012) and would like to get 2 please.

just tell me what exactly to do to make payment, etc

thanks !

Z
custom interior w/ bed and storage box
KargoMaster rack, Tepui tent, ARB Awning, Yakima box
ZBR702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:00 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBR702 View Post
hi Ray - i am in Vegas (zip 89012) and would like to get 2 please. just tell me what exactly to do to make payment, etc
thanks ! Z
Hi Z, PM sent for this and the Talon. Last PM has the correct zip. Payment is via PayPal, please let me know if you need any help with that. All else is good to go!
thxs Ray
Old 01-05-2019, 09:45 AM   #149

Okay! Lots of seat bases shipped out yesterday, a few will go on Monday. Please let me know if any questions on installation. Pretty sure I setup email tracking for all the orders. If any questions regarding installation, please let me know.

Now, for all who are still wanting bases I have the following available as of this morning at the $195 passenger and $205 driver pricing. I have been advised price increases are likely, so I decided to get some extras.

6 passenger
2 driver

Send me a zip code and what you want. If you want the pair, step up early.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:00 PM   #150

hey Ray (or others) can you share a link to the install for both the driver and passenger bases ?
i searched the forum but couldnt find instructions.

thanks
Z
custom interior w/ bed and storage box
KargoMaster rack, Tepui tent, ARB Awning, Yakima box
ZBR702 is offline   Reply With Quote