Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2019, 07:19 AM   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oky View Post
Hi, I'm looking for a passenger side delivered to E1G 2H2 (Canada). Please advise ASAP. Thanks
I responded a couple of days ago, please check your PM. Thxs!

Old 10-27-2019, 07:31 PM   #262

Passenger side

I’d like to order one passenger base to 81435. Please let me know shipping costs.
Nrsmith83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 07:45 PM   #263

I have one each brand new Driver and Passenger seat base available for immediate ship left over from the latest Group Buy. The driver is available by itself, if that is all you want. Otherwise they go together to someone who wants both. $205 for Driver, $400 for both plus shipping, or pick up in San Francisco. If shipping, send me your zip and I will send you shipping cost and payment info.

Next group buy will be around January/February. Thxs!
Old 11-09-2019, 08:53 AM   #264

Okay, last seat base available from this lady buy ready for immediate ship/pickup:

One Passenger by itself. All others sold/shipped.

Send me zip code for shipping calc and payment info. The seat base is $195 plus shipping.

Side note: Awning brackets should be available in two and half weeks.

Thxs!
Old 11-09-2019, 04:09 PM   #265

For install and instructions see post #151 in this thread.

If still wanting more guidance, please text me and I will call you. Thxs!
Ray
Old 11-12-2019, 08:40 PM   #266

I'm interested in your last passenger side swivel if its still available. 80128. I'm getting a message that your PM inbox is full, however. Do you have another private means of transmitting payment info?
Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:01 PM   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
I'm interested in your last passenger side swivel if its still available. 80128. I'm getting a message that your PM inbox is full, however. Do you have another private means of transmitting payment info?
Hi Trevor, I am just getting on a plane and will be back in two weeks. Unit is yours if you can be patient. I will send shipping cost and payment in the next couple of days. Thxs!!

Thxs for the inbox heads up - I have cleared some messages.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:53 PM   #268

Are we ready to start another group for swivel seat bases? I would think a ship date around the end of January would be a good target if we can get enough interest.

Trevor - I sent you a PM, your unit is ready to go.

Appreciate all the patience. We had a really crappy trip to New Zealand, nobody should go there - ever - especially at this time of the year, too far away, really horrible, way too many people for the land area, everything is brown, the beaches are rocky, the roads are full of pot holes, sheep and cattle poop everywhere, weather sucks, water is really dirty, trash everywhere, terrible attitudes, they only have two toll roads in the entire country, they do not even collect tolls on bridges, really?? Do not go Hoping to get back down there in March to see if anything has changed
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6760[1].jpg
Views:	6
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	30940
Old 12-11-2019, 06:19 AM   #269

I’d like to get on the list for a set.
Thanks
sblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:01 AM   #270

I'm interested in a set (D & P). It seems it won't be too difficult to make them work in my '92.

From what I've read about New Zealand - you're right. I never want to go there. ...because if I do, I probably won't want to leave...
IanF is offline   Reply With Quote