Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-01-2018, 12:13 PM   #201

I do have a question before getting on the list. I have a 1999 E250 based Jayco B, but not sure there is enough room to swivel the passenger seat. It looks like it will hit the door. What is the process for rotating. Does the adapter move the seat to the left or right at all?

From what I have read other places it sounds like you rotate counter clockwise and have the door open is that correct?

JebTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:23 PM   #202

There's enough room for the seat to swivel. You just need to make the seatback upright and slide it forward or backward accordingly during rotation. Opening the door does make it easier as well.
saline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:25 PM   #203

Ray,
I'll take another passenger swivel base. Fruita, CO 81521
saline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:17 AM   #204

Hi All, sorry for the slow replies! 1derGirl had ACL reconstructive surgery about a week ago and priorities /energy shifted.

Putting the list together now and will send responses later today -
I am responding to:
dshouston
yateskid
landshark
JebTN
saline

please ping me if I have missed your name.

thxs! Ray
Old 11-08-2018, 11:26 AM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Hi All, sorry for the slow replies! 1derGirl had ACL reconstructive surgery about a week ago and priorities /energy shifted.

Putting the list together now and will send responses later today -
I am responding to:
dshouston
yateskid
landshark
JebTN
saline

please ping me if I have missed your name.

thxs! Ray
Ray I'd like to get in on the group buy as well. Do you know if the driver will swivel still with a 4wd lever there or is it in the way?
Sorry to hear about the ACL. I did mine almost 2 years ago, hasn't been a fun road.
MattMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:29 AM   #206

Matt,
Works with most all 4wd floor shifters unless you have something out of the ordinary.

Just need a zip

ACL is not a fun injury/surgery to recover from. Everything starts to feel okay after a few months and yet it is still nine months away to true healing/incorporation.

Hope yours comes right. Did you do lots of PT?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #207

Golden CO 80401
Old 11-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Matt,
Works with most all 4wd floor shifters unless you have something out of the ordinary.

Just need a zip

ACL is not a fun injury/surgery to recover from. Everything starts to feel okay after a few months and yet it is still nine months away to true healing/incorporation.

Hope yours comes right. Did you do lots of PT?
Mine was really locked up before surgery, full tear, and just didn't feel right for a VERY long time which really hampered PT. Everything hurt. I'm about 90-95% now but the knee feels solid so now I'm hitting it pretty hard to rebuild all the muscles. Its responding well though and feeling good. Not sure it'll ever feel "right" though.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:44 AM   #209

Complete tear is really hard. Fortunately she had a 1/3rd tear and 2/3rds stretched out, surgeon said it looked like taffy. He was able to suture up the native ACL and reattached, added the cadaver ligament plus the Arthrex internal brace.

He said if he finds the native ACL at least some what attached he likes to leave it so the nerve signals somewhat remain for balance sensing. Fingers crossed for a compete as possible recovery. She is through most of the pain stage already whic is very good.

Very sorry to hear about your complete tear. That is whole other level of complexity.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:27 PM   #210

I keep missing these as other items on the project keep popping up and taking priority. I’d like to get in on this round for a driver/passenger pair. Can I send payment on December 1st, or will that be too late?
ibike is offline   Reply With Quote