Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2017, 07:51 PM   #11

That makes sense, thanks!

howieburnham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 08:16 PM   #12

Garage
Hi Ray.
I woukd like you to source me some seat rail extensions, so I get the correct ford design & length please?
Cheers Doug
2008 Yellow Ford E350 6.0 diesel eb50 4x4, Front E Locker, Asheville Eng Rebuil 20th @ 261miles, ARP Studds, 200amp Alternator, Performance Aluminium Radiator, OnBoardAir, RoadmasterActiveSuspension, Front & Rear Aluminess with Spare Tire Carrier, Aluminess Roof Rack, Titan Aft 30gallon Fuel Tank.
Sheriffdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 PM   #13

Okay, the order is in and we are on target for the end of April ship. That is the good news.

The Bad news is they advised me today that the price is going up. So, on the next Group Buy, if there is one, there will be a $10 per unit increase. So, if you want one on this current order I can probably squeeze it in at the current price IF you get back to me asap. Otherwise, know there will be a higher price next round.

PM me your zip so I can get you a shipping quote.

Cheers! Ray
Old 04-10-2017, 01:28 PM   #14

Thank you Ray for placing the order! I'm realy looking forward to get my hands on these swivel bases!
moltus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:49 AM   #15

Would love to be in on the next group buy...or if anyone backed out and you've got a spare that I could buy from this round
vandalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:11 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandalf View Post
Would love to be in on the next group buy...or if anyone backed out and you've got a spare that I could buy from this round
Hi vandalf and anyone who is interested and missed out:

Right now I am out of available bases. But I have nearly enough interest to place another small order for mid to late June shipping.

Need your zip code and what you want - Passenger and/or Driver. I will then send you a shipping quote.

Let me know if any questions. Thxs!

Ray
searay230@gmail.com
Old 04-25-2017, 10:36 AM   #17

Garage
Not to steal any business from Ray but if anyone is in the Portland area and wants to buy a pass side swivel base I have one hanging out in my shop I would sell.

Edit - Just PM me.

Google Sled Hockey - You won't be disappointed.
Jsweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 12:36 PM   #18

I'd like in for a set on the next go round. Thanks.
emillika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:38 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by emillika View Post
I'd like in for a set on the next go round. Thanks.
Hi emillika - pls Private Message me or post your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote. Please make sure to check your Private Messages after you get that info to me. Thank you!
Old 05-04-2017, 11:44 AM   #20

Okay!!!! All the seat bases for Group Buy #6 have been shipped out, one person in SF waiting for pick up. Some of the bases have already been delivered. Please let me know if any issues.

Group Buy #7 is already in play. I will do a new thread for that. Shipment will be end of June as the target date. If you want in, PLEASE get your zip info to me ASAP. I have people who want ten bases already, so the minimum has been met, I cannot wait too long to place the order. Looking at placing it on Monday because the lead-times have extended to 6 weeks. Thanks!!