Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #1

Hello all!

Not a new member but haven’t been on here in about a year....
Sad to say . I dropped my dreams of traveling in a van.
Bought a bus .
Then a house . I’ve been very busy with work and both these big projects .
Super stoked about the bus. The house was really just a (investment ) for land to build the bus and try to save money and finish hat project within a few years.

So I’ve recently started having issues with my transportation again. Aka my baby 1st van conversion . The ambulance .
I’ve been having a brake warning light on the dash. And it’s been defaulting into high idle when started and in park. Like the parking brake is engaged.
But it’s lifted all the way up.

I’ve tried prying at it a little to give it some play but to no avail .

The light comes and goes intermittently buts stays on more then it goes off.
I’ve also just replaced upper radiator coolant hose. Which had a leak near thermostat (well a rip) an inch above the hose clamp.

I thought maybe the high idle I’ve been driving around with a few weeks caused this.
Well now I’m leaking coolant again with a new hose. I’ll re check the hose clamp tightness first. See if that’s good but have these 3 codes.....

P0113 intake air temp
P0732 gear 2 ratio error
P1105 dual alternator upper fault

Usually I idle with rpm at 700 I’m near 1100 now.
When I apply brake high idle goes off for a few seconds then returns .....

I’m returning for help again ... sorry for the absence but I’m young dumb and gaining experience to
Help others when I’m competent enough. Do y’all think this extra pressure could relate to me leaking coolant . Any suggestions I really only have tomorrow to figure this out . Thank y’all all

AmboRambo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
7.3 coolant leak, brake light, e350