Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2018, 01:02 PM   #11

Mstudt I was wondering when you said commercial furniture. If you work where am thinking my neighbor is probably helping you design your cabinets?

04QuadBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:20 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04QuadBear View Post
Mstudt I was wondering when you said commercial furniture. If you work where am thinking my neighbor is probably helping you design your cabinets?
Who's your neighbor?

I'm going to design everything on my own, but will need the help of our programmers to get the idea laid up for cutting.

Mike
Mstudt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:28 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstudt View Post
Who's your neighbor?

I'm going to design everything on my own, but will need the help of our programmers to get the idea laid up for cutting.

Mike
Mickey lives right across the street from me.
04QuadBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:30 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04QuadBear View Post
Mickey lives right across the street from me.
Yep, he works in other building. Small world.

Mike
Old 05-24-2018, 02:21 PM   #15

Interesting about cabinet wood choices. I don't know much about what is good. I'm using a cabinet shop close by and he is open to what ever I'm wanting. I was hoping for laminate finish. Is furniture grade plywood readily available? As far as stuff I've got a Norcold 2 cubic foot 12 volt/120 frig that is 3 years old or less. I think it runs on 3.5 amps. A Trip-lite inverter/charger model RV2012UL, 16.7 AC output. 10 gallon fresh water tank. Micro wave. Possibly would have a Dometic 3 cubic foot propane/120 volt frig, if the buyers of my old van don't want it. It's 3 years old. Also have a Yakima rack basket and a Camping Lab awning. Also a fancy looking folding DVD player with about 10 wires to it. I spend winters in Baja and need big frig and 20 gallon water tank, no inverter, don't even take a power cord. Any how busy getting new van the way I want, not in a hurry to sell stuff. Lance
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Interesting about cabinet wood choices. I don't know much about what is good. I'm using a cabinet shop close by and he is open to what ever I'm wanting. I was hoping for laminate finish. Is furniture grade plywood readily available? As far as stuff I've got a Norcold 2 cubic foot 12 volt/120 frig that is 3 years old or less. I think it runs on 3.5 amps. A Trip-lite inverter/charger model RV2012UL, 16.7 AC output. 10 gallon fresh water tank. Micro wave. Possibly would have a Dometic 3 cubic foot propane/120 volt frig, if the buyers of my old van don't want it. It's 3 years old. Also have a Yakima rack basket and a Camping Lab awning. Also a fancy looking folding DVD player with about 10 wires to it. I spend winters in Baja and need big frig and 20 gallon water tank, no inverter, don't even take a power cord. Any how busy getting new van the way I want, not in a hurry to sell stuff. Lance
I don't think we'll end up going with a frig in ours, but who knows when it's all said and done. We may be interested in the water tank though.

For the plywood options you should check out Crosscut Hardwoods in Eugene, and look into their cabinet plywood. The Maple plywood is really nice, and sturdy.

Mike
Old 05-24-2018, 02:37 PM   #17

Thanks for the wood info, I've heard of Cross Cut. Just got my new water tank today. Old one still in for now. It's something like 9" x 15" x 18". Fits under goucho bed/couch. Has 4 fittings all 1/2" . Came stock from SMB. later Lance
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote