Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2016, 10:13 AM   #1

Sportsmobile folks in SEATTLE ??

Hello Everyone,

We are in the deep research phase on RV/Overland/XV vehicles and finally found Sportsmobile. It is very likely we want to order a new and customized 4X4 SPRINTER pretty soon.
However, before flying down to see the Sportsmobile factory I would love to know if anyone has a fairly recent Sprinter (or other Make) in the greater SEATTLE area (or within a couple hours drive) and is OK with having us taking a look at it for a real-life experience and to see the level of details, quality, overall product ... you could show off your awesome ride

Thanks ... and looking forward to making connections with other Sportsmobile friends and enthusiasts.

Cheers! Sebastian

Ballard-Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:51 AM   #2

I have had a couple sportsmobiles, and you can contact me (PM with number). We live S end Lk Wa....
Floyd
moorefc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:59 PM   #3

Ballard-Rocks, my wife and I have a 2015 Sprinter 4x4, 144" wheelbase, high roof, with the Sportsmobile 150s conversion layout. We are very satisfied with our rig, and would be happy to show it to you if you happen to be in the Bellingham area.
WestyToSMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #4

Hi WestyToSMB,
Thanks for your message and great to see you have a brand new Sprinter -- Awesome!
I've sent you a private message on Tuesday eve and are hoping we can align to check it out pretty soon.
Cheers!
Ballard-Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:24 PM   #5
PvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestyToSMB View Post
Ballard-Rocks, my wife and I have a 2015 Sprinter 4x4, 144" wheelbase, high roof, with the Sportsmobile 150s conversion layout. We are very satisfied with our rig, and would be happy to show it to you if you happen to be in the Bellingham area.
Hello WestyToSMB,

Me being just north, in Vancouver, also having lived in Bellingham for a short time many years ago, I might want to connect with you sometime in the future for a looksee as well. Congrats on your SMB, enjoy!

Peter
PvT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:45 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvT View Post
Hello WestyToSMB,

Me being just north, in Vancouver, also having lived in Bellingham for a short time many years ago, I might want to connect with you sometime in the future for a looksee as well. Congrats on your SMB, enjoy!

Peter
Hi Peter, I'm sure we can arrange a meet-up sometime if you want to see our van. Just send me a PM or contact us through this thread.

Dale
WestyToSMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:59 AM   #7
PvT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestyToSMB View Post
Hi Peter, I'm sure we can arrange a meet-up sometime if you want to see our van. Just send me a PM or contact us through this thread.

Dale
Thanks a bunch!

Peter
PvT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:00 PM   #8

Hi if you are still wanting to look at one I live in Wenatchee about 2.5 hrs from Seattle. Mine is a 2016 144 sprinter 4x4 high roof. Mine is not one of there standard plans. It was a custom plan built for me by sportsmobile west,
Troy2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:48 PM   #9

Are you still in Bellingham and still have the rig? My wife and I are very keen on SMB sprinter but would love to see one in person before ordering one. We live just across the border near Vancouver.
Let me know, brawstro@gmail.com or 778-551-1641. Thanks,
Brock
brawstro is offline   Reply With Quote