Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2018, 08:16 AM   #1

Problems with Eurocamper swivel??

Hello,
Thank you all for sharing your experience, it has been so useful for my build (a cargo Sprinter 4x4).
I installed a Eurocampers swivel on the driver side and overall I am very disappointed. I reached out to them and they claim that their product is just so good, and that Mercedes Benz' quality of fabrication is bad. In other words their swivel is perfect and MB's quality of fabrication is to blame. Eurocamper wants photos, denies warranty, etc...I don't have time for that.

The mounting took 3 hours: bolts not aligned, cutting, drilling, etc...

What has been you experience? As I am looking to buy a swivel for the passenger I am hesitant to go back to Eurocampers.

Anybody has the same experience with their product and such a poor customer service? Any suggestion? There was a thread on that forum about swivels, but I have not been able to find it.

Thank you so much,

jbduler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:38 AM   #2

Garage
I had Sportsmobile North install a swivel on my 2017 Transit's passenger seat and it works perfectly. No problems. Wish they could install one on the drivers side, but I know that's a complicated process due to the E-brake.
bidgoodr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
driver, eurocampers, sprinter, swivel