Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2019, 07:52 PM   #1

shop4seats/discountvantruck question

Does anyone have or use a shop4seats or discount van truck sofa bed in their van? If so how do you like the quality?

I am contemplating getting the “princess” gaucho bed form shop4seats and wanted some input before ordering it.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with either companies? If so how do you like the seats you’ve gotten?

Thank you
Chris

Gh0ztkid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:10 PM   #2

Up to the top.
Old 09-14-2019, 11:25 PM   #3

I have not used Shop4Seats.

I have used DVT. Will not use them again.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:32 PM   #4

Oh hey sorry have not been able to get on here in a bit. I have Shop4seats bed and extender in my van as well as front seats. I like em. Leather is nice and takes abuse pretty well. The bed is comfy to me but we have a memory foam topper on it and that makes it much better. My wife needs a bit more so I will probably get a thermarest basecamp type matress for her. Happy wife happy life.
Old 09-18-2019, 09:42 AM   #5

Hi, I just received one that I'm currently installing in my 2005 E350 RB 50 layout. I opted for fabric to match my seats. The frame and interior supports are welded steel tubing and or wire (no plywood or springs, no sagging but less comfortable), the foam is pretty high quality but definitely on the hard side. I actually picked it up at their showroom/factory in the LA area. They make some pretty high end home entertainment furniture.(shop4seats.com)
robertg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 05:02 PM   #6

Awesome thanks for the reply’s guys. I may just order the shop4seats princess or duchess seat. Ive been looking st them and for the price of their gaucho bed vs a smb gaucho bed it’s much more cost effective.